Five

Zari's POV
8/16 6:30 am

"Wake yo ass up Zarmonia and get ready foe school!" Pops voice yelled through the hallway waking me up. I groaned as I sat up itching my head through my bonnet and scarf. Shit making my head hot foe no damn reason. "Zari did you hear me!" he yelled again busting in my room like I didn't have the lock on my door before hand. "Stop lockin dis bitch too!" he said before storming out of my room back into his own. "Bitch ass hoe" I said under my breath as I removed the covers and walked into the bathroom.

I did my hygiene routine before putting my Calvin Klein underwear set on. His shit be so comfortable foe no reason on bro. I took my hair down and let it flow over my shoulders and down my back in soft curls. I took the weave out yesterday because one of the kids ended up messing that shit up while we was in the house yesterday. But its not like I cant get it done again.

I decided to where a black crop top shirt that showed off some of my stomach tatts and my sleeve

I decided to where a black crop top shirt that showed off some of my stomach tatts and my sleeve. Along with my Astroworld themed sweats and my red and black ones. Aint no body can tell me bout my shoes and dats on baby. No creases or smudges in sight, periodt.

"Zari you ready yet damn, yo cousins down stairs waitin on u" Pops said as he walked in my room. He looked me over before scoffing but pulled me in a hug. "Tell me if I need to air dat bitch out ite?" he said making me chuckle. "I got it Pops don't worry plus imma be wit Bobo and Ali most of the time anyways" I said hugging him back. "I like your hair like dis, yo shit to pretty foe it to be wrapped up in some weave" he said taking me aback. Pops always loved ma's hair, and since mines is a mixture of his and her's I guess it reminds him of her. "Thanks Pops" I said before pulling away and finishing everything else that needed to get done.

"Oh and you need to come by the trap later afta school, we gotta discuss somethings" he said causing me to nod. No words needed to be spoken on that matter. "Have a good first day and tell Dre that imma get him when I see him again. That boy aint getting away wit beatin me out of 3 hunnit" Pops said before walking out of my room causing me to shake my head. To damn old to be actin like a child. I grabbed my phone and book bag before walking out and down the stairs to the living room. Ali immediately sprung up meeting me half way into the room. "Bout damn time I'm ready foe some food" she said grabbing my wrist and pulling me out the door.

"Use dat language in my house again and imma air dat bitch out wit yall in that mug" Pops said appearing out of thin air. "Sorry Uncle Marcus we aint mean it" Ali said makin Bobo chuckle. "Watch Brandon be the first one shot" Pops said pointing towards Bobo making him scrunch his face up and wave Pops off. "Bunch of damn nuts" I said leaving out the house with Ali and Bobo behind me. Bobo unlocked the car before we all piled into the jeep. Me in the passenger and Ali in the back. "You know dats my seat and you take that bitch" she said rolling her eyes and putting her seat belt on. "And you know children sit in the back, so hush and play wit yo toys" I said waving her off. Bobo jus chuckled at us. "Jus because you 9 months older den me dont mean shit shorty, I'll still whoop that ass" she said makin me snap my head back. "Girl you dtm, you feelin froggy then leap hoe" I said lookin at ha dead in the eye. "Bet im bout to get out this hoe and drag you ass" she said undoing her seat belt making me do the same thing. "Come on den bitch!" I said throwing hands from the front seat. She threw some back too, this the fuckin ghetto. "If yall don't sit yall black asses down imma crash this bitch!" Bobo said making me and Ali sit back in our seats. "Hoe" I said under my breath. "Bitch" she said under her's. "Now what yall wanna eat?"

After we got some Dunkin Donuts we all calmed down a bit especially since I got my caramel latte. "Its cara-mel dumbass!" Ali yelled at Bobo as we got out of the car. "Its car-mel fuckwit!" Bobo yelled back. "Bro twin tell dis dyslexic bitch that its car-mel" Bobo said pointing to Ali who just flipped him off. "Sowwy twin im goin Ali wit dis one its cara-mel" I said taking another sip of my drink. "You must have lost some damn brain cells fightin wit Ali, she done made you fuckin dumb now" Bobo said shaking his head. I smacked the back of his head in response. "Must have lost yo damn mind talkin to me like dat hoe!" I said turning towards him. "Got me fucked up hoe" I said while walking off wit Ali. "Right" Ali told him before we walked into the building.

"Welcome to hell Zari"

"Turn to your partner and get to work" I think her name is Ms Patterson said. I turned to the guy next to me that was to consumed with his phone to even notice I was there. "Erm excuse me" I said causing the guy to look up. He had some pretty hazel eyes that had a greenish gold tint to them. He was a light skin with full pink lips that lowkey looked nice and a scar on his left eyebrow. He was lowkey fine with his white polo shirt and blue jeans. "Yuh?" he said in a deep ass voice that made my toes curl and butterflies form in my stomach. "Um we supposed to do this assignment together" I said opening my packet. "Ite" he said putting his phone down.

As we worked we ended up going off track wit some of our convos. I learned his name was Leon and he was a baseball and football player here at the school. Apparently he a D1 quarter back and Dre's a D1 running back. Im just surprised he's not doing track anymore. WHY AM I THINKING OF DRE RIGHT NOW!

"Here you seem chill why don't we chill lata" he said passing me his phone. "Sure" I said while entering my number under ZarI✨🔫. "Coo, Ite I'll text you inna min so that you can save my numba" he said. I just nodded before waving and walking off, no words needed. And just as I was bout to skip down the hallway I was being snatched inside of an empty classroom close to me.

"What the fuck you doin talkin to Leon!?" Dre yelled pushing me against the wall. "First off I just met the nigga so calm yo ass down, second off don't question me or my actions you not my damn daddy, and third I can do what the fuck I want we aint together nigga" I said rolling my eyes looking up at him. His chocolate brows looked back down at me causing me to squirm in place. "Run the second thing off by me again" he said kissing his teethe. I smirked up at him "your not my damn daddy!" I said making sure to pronounce each word as slowly as possible. His hand came up and grabbed my neck tightly, but not to the point where I couldn't breathe. My legs got weak and my knees turned in to ease the aching from my puthy.

"You sure bout that" he said leaning down a little further until our lips were centimeters apart. "And what if I say yes?" I asked watching how he bit his bottom lip. "Then imma do dis" was all he said before he connected our lips automatically pushing his tongue through. We fought for dominance for a minute before he finally won over. His hands traveled down to my butt squeezing and smacking it harshly to the point I know its red. "Your mines and you know that" he said while breaking the kiss. "Yo ass lucky ion take you over the desk and fuck the shit out of you" he said before pecking my lips a couple more times before letting go.

"Don't make me fuck that nigga up Zari, he da homie but I'll fuck him up too" Dre said before he walked out of the room leaving me against the wall. The fuck did I get myself into bruh?