the ritual part 2

Alaric is on the phone with Damon near the pool table where Meredith is playing pool. Klaus and Kol  and Vanessa are still drinking at the bar............................

VANESSA'S POV:

I was listening to their entire conversation, so I made sure that nothing would happen to my husband, soulmate... or my best friend Nik. 

Alaric: Yeah, no, they're still here. Yeah, they've drank their way through half the Grill's liquor supply. And Vanessa turned up with them.

Damon:  Good. It'll be easier if they're wasted. that does make a kink into our plan...

Alaric: So, what's the plan?

Damon: Divide and conquer. First, we'll need a little blonde distraction.

Then Damon hung up.

I couldn't believe they are trying to kill my family. Just then Caroline walked into the bar. 

I mumbled under my breath: unbelievable

Kol: what's unbelievable darling?

Vanessa: nothing baby.

Kol: look who's lying now.  [Pointing at Caroline.] I remember her from last night. She looks like a tasty little thing.

I got extremely jealous and kol knew it. 

Klaus: Say another word and I'll tear out your liver. you have a wife who is your soulmate knock it off. Caroline!

Caroline didn't look pleased to see him what so ever. 

Caroline: Oh, it's you.

Vanessa: Caroline watch it.

Caroline: Ness? I didn't know you'll be here.

Vanessa: Well where ever they go i go.. so you better not be planning anything.

Caroline gulps and Kol noticed. 

Caroline: no not at all. 

Klaus: Join us for a drink?Caroline : Mmm, I'd rather die of thirst. But thanks.Vanessa: caroline! 

[Caroline leaves.]

klaus: Isn't she stunning?kol: She certainly looks good walking away from you.I look at him hurtKol: you're the only one for me babyAnd he kisses me klaus: I'll take that as a challenge. eww keep it PG

[Klaus puts his drink on the counter and walks after Caroline.]

[Outside, Caroline has just crossed the road, and Klaus runs after Caroline, almost getting hit by a car.]

klaus: Caroline!

[She stops and turns to face him.]

caroline: Are you serious? Take a hint.

[She turns and walks away from him. He follows.]

klaus: Don't be angry, love. We had a little spat. I'm over it already.caroline: Ah, well, I'm not.klaus: How can I quit myself?

[She stops and turns around.]

caroline: You and your expensive jewelry and your romantic drawings can leave me alone.klaus: Oh, come on, take a chance, Caroline. Talk to me.

[Klaus sits down on a bench that's next to him.]

klaus: Come on, get to know me. I dare you.caroline: Fine. [She sits down next to him.] So, what do you wanna talk about?klaus: I want to talk about you. Your hopes, your dreams, everything you want in life.caroline: Just to be clear, I'm too smart to be seduced by you.klaus: Well, that's why I like you.
BACK INSIDE:
Kol: now why did you lie earlier?
Vanessa: Because.Kol: VanessaHe said it in a threatening voiceVanessa: fine they are planning something Kol i can feel it.
Then stefan walks in and comes over and asks to speak to me outside.stefan: Hey vanessa, can i talk to you quick?I looked at him skeptically and then looked at Kol. Kol: go baby.Vanessa: fine
I got up and left and then got outside and see klaus speaking to Caroline. I instantly thought this is a set up. 
Then i felt a pang in my chest and saw klaus screaming in pain.... Vanessa: KolStefan: i'm sorry sister.He then snaps my neck and everything turned black.