Brothers meet lover...

VANESSA'S POV: 

When I stormed out of the mystic grill with Kol and Rebekah; Kol instantly yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT VANESSA AND YOU TOO REBEKAH!?!?!"

"i was teaching Elena a lesson for talking about one of my best friends.."

"Knock it off Kol."

Kol looks at you and speeds off. 

"Nessa forget him let's go get ready for the ball tonight."

"right the ball."

Rebekah and I got back to the Mikaelson Mansion, we started getting ready. Rebekah was getting her nails done, I was getting my hair done, Elijah picking out shoes, Kol looking handsome sorting out his suit. Finn just looking smug in a corner watching us all. And klaus... my best friend... following his mother round like a lost puppy.

Rebekah got up and sat next to me on the couch when Kol called out.

"Rebekah tell me how handsome I look" He was looking directly at me in the mirror and got mad again. I gulped and looked at Rebekah.

"oh kol you know i can't be compelled." She said amsuingly.

Everyone started laughing until Klaus came charging straight at us.

"Nessa.... sister... i told you not to cause any harm to elena that means yelling and threatening too." " YOU WENT AFTER ELENA!"

"Now now nik...."

"Niklaus come with me now." His mother came out of nowhere and eyed me suspiciously. 

klaus follows her.

"What a puppy.." I mumbled.

I heard Kol chuckle so i looked over but he paid me no attention.

HOURS LATER:

I entered the ball room when I saw Elijah, so i walked over.

"'Lijah.. you looked handsome tonight."

"Why thank you ness remember Kol maybe mad at you but will not be afraid to put you and everyone else that flirts with you in their place. understand." he warned me

" yes i understand elijah... do you think he found out about.."

"no klaus made sure he couldn't see or find out about it... it wasn't your fault that a random stranger did that to you in new orleans."

i nodded at the lie you told them... i wouldn't dare tell them it was marcel... they think he died at Mikaels hand.

Guests started filling the mansion and I already had to get a drink. 

"Bourbon"

The Bartender nodded. I was drinking my drink when suddenly the ballroom went quiet so I look over to the door and see Elena. I widened my eyes at you... i linked my mind to hers "elena my brother's warned me you might do this... go home now... for your safety."

"I thought you hated me?"

"oh I do but esther is acting suspicious and I absolutely hate her.."

"well I can't sorry"

I gave up on stopping Elena so i cut the link off and just on time my brothers walk in. They are telling her the same thing I told her. Damon and Stefan both linked their arms with Elena. I rolled my eyes typical Katherine 2.0.

I looked around for Kol and found him flirting with a girl in my direct eyeline... he always does this when he is mad at me.

I walked over to Damon as he was left alone after Katherine 2.0 and my twin left him.

"Hey Dam."

"Hey Nessie, looking beautiful as always which means go change." He chuckled.

I was about to make a snarky remark when the Mayor came over.

"Damon, Vanessa." Carol lockwood said.

"Hello Mrs Lockwood" I replied.

"Carol seriously you are kissing the hybrids butt."

You squinted your eyes at him " watch it damon"

he raised his hands

"He can protect our town damon, better be that than him killing us all"

"Carol Lockwood.."

Oh great... kol..

Carol turns at the sound of her voice and sees kol standing there. 

"Kol Mikaelson thank you for welcoming us into your town" kol said and kissed her hand.

"My pleasure, Mikaelson.... Vanessa is the one you are married to?"

"That would be him"

He looked at me and doesn't say anything.. except he took my  bourbon and drinks it. Kol turns to Damon. Damon speaks first.

"Damon Salvatore, have we met?" he sticks out his hand. kol looks at it and says "I have met a lot of people and you don't particularly stand out" He looked at me  " Ness darling, by any chance is this your brother?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Kol he is my older brother." 

"Ah right and i assume Stefan is over there speaking to the lovely elena." 

I frowned and replied " yes kol."

"Vanessa outside now." Kol walked off to the doors.

"I guess i've got to deal with my very mad husband now.. good speaking to you Mrs Lockwood. See you all in a minute. I will be on the stairs."

"Bye sister."

"Bye Mrs Mikaelson"

I walked out and see Kol sitting on a bench looking rather angry. I walked over to him and sit down next to him. He immediately stands up.

"Do you understand how angry I am with you and that guy in New Orleans.?"

"Kol you wasn't supposed to find out Klaus made sure of it.."

"But they didn't know who the stranger was did they?"

I didn't answer.

"DID THEY!?" He yelled at me

"No they didn't"

"Marcel Gerard.."

"How did you find out?"

"Last night you opened your mind while asleep.. and then again after you yelled at Elena." He said bluntly. 

"He forced you to open your mind darling and made you give birth to Davina..."

"I'm sorry Kol..."

"Let's go inside"

You nod and get up. He puts your hand in his and walk into the ball and head to the stairs.......

"Welcome everyone".......