The plan in motion

VANESSA'S POV: 

I'm currently sitting in the Mystic Grill having Bourbon when someone sat next to me. 

Vanessa: seat is taken.

Damon: yes by me. (he turns to Matt) bourbon.

Matt: coming up Damon. 

I turned and saw him smirking at me. 

Vanessa: what do you want big brother?

Damon: nothing. I just came for a drink away from Elena and Stefan.

Vanessa: you are a terrible liar Damon. 

Damon: I guess you are right. 

I then took a sip of the new drink that Matt gave both Damon and I. My throat started burning up. I started choking. My skin burning. 

Vanessa: vervain...

Damon: Wolfspane and Witchspane. 

Vanessa: go to hell

Damon: we have both been there. 

Before I could recover I felt a syringe go into my neck. I then collapsed into their arms. 

DAMON'S POV:

Klaus: she's gonna hate me when she wakes up. 

Damon: Klaus? I thought Kol was supposed to do that. 

Klaus: we swapped. He's going to be sitting in the room torturing her to turn her humanity on. 

Damon: what!

Klaus: relax he's going to go deeper into her mind. 

Damon: oh right okay. 

Klaus: well let's get going before she wakes up and tries to kill us.

Damon: good idea. 

We both walked out of the grill with Vanessa in Klaus' arms and sped back to my house. 

When we got there we saw everyone preparing for the worst. Weapons. Vervain. Wolfspane. Witchspane. The lot. We went to the cellar and Kol's back was facing us. 

Kol: good you're back now let's get my wife's humanity back on. 

Kol turned around and saw Vanessa in Klaus's arms and growled and veins came out from under his eyes. So Klaus quickly gave Vanessa to me and then I put her in the chair. Kol then tightened ropes that contained vervain, wolfspane and witchspane to keep her down. It will weaken her. 

Kol: okay you can all leave. 

Klaus: but brother.

Kol: klaus bring Elijah down here too. We need as much strength as we can. 

Damon: what about me?

Kol: block the front door. You have Rebekah as well upstairs. Your brother and his friends can help out upstairs. Just have everything prepared to make sure that she doesn't get out. 

Damon: what about a barriers spell?

Kol: she'll bring it down herself. She's too powerful for that. Klaus get Elijah now!

Damon: right okay. 

I walk off and then see Elijah by the door of the cellar.

Elijah: no need Kol i'm already here. 

KOL'S POV:

Kol: well then let's get started. 

I put my hands on her head and try to get her to flip it on while she was out. 

Klaus and Elijah see her twitch so they put their hands on her shoulders so I growl at them. 

Klaus: oh Kol knock it off. 

Elijah: Neeklaussss

Klaus: what? If we don't stop her she will try to kill us Elijah and she can with just a bite. 

Kol: okay whatever. 

Then we hear laughter. I took my hands off of my gorgeous wife/soulmate's head and see her wide awake. 

Vanessa: oh fella's you think you can get my humanity back on.

Kol: Darling you know we can. I am the only person that can get it back on. 

VANESSA'S POV: 

Kol: Darling you know we can. I am the only person that can get it back on. 

I laughed a bit more and then turned my head to see Klaus and Elijah gripping onto my shoulders. I then tried to move my wrists but only met with a burning sensation. I let out a hiss and see Kol scrunching his face in pain too. 

Kol: you won't be able to escape my love. 

Vanessa: it's burning you too. You can feel it. 

Klaus: love.. that's meant to happen

Vanessa: oh i'm very aware of it Nik. So whatever I do to hurt myself he can feel it. 

Kol: you wouldn't dare. 

Elijah: what?

Kol: when she get's free she wants to stab herself over and over with a wooden stake on the leg so it hurts me. 

Elijah: but you would only feel the pain. 

Vanessa: exactly so he knows how it feels to be tortured.

Kol: oh come on Ness i've been tortured my entire life. It doesn't hurt anymore. 

Klaus then walks in front of me, : enough of this. Turn it back on. 

Vanessa: no. 

Kol: then I will force it out of you....