Pack ritual part 2 ( the issue)

VANESSA'S POV:

When I got to the bayou I was surrounded by many of my pack turned into wolves. Jackson came over to me.

Jackson: Alpha to be it's time.
Vanessa: well let's get this over and done with then.

I shifted into my wolf when Jackson spoke again: who is the first person to challenge Vanessa Salvatore Mikaelson!
A white wolf walked forward. He was snarling at me. I just squinted my eyes a little to show him I'm not scared of him.
Jackson: olly. Right let the fighting commence.

I just stood still and Olly started circling me. Pathetic. I knew his first move... I could tell by his stance. He then attacked me. But I moved out of the way and used my paw to slice his back legs. I can't use my mouth otherwise I would kill him within an hour and a half.... I would have to shift back just to give him my blood. Wait! That's what they want to happen to see if I care for them. Alrighty then let's do it.
He came at me again but this time I bit him and he whimpered in pain. I shifted back into my human self, luckily I can shift with my back clothes on so no one can see my naked.... Kol would be mad mad otherwise. I walked over to him... bit my wrist and fed him my blood.
After 7 hours of challenging no one wanted to challenge me anymore because I am too strong and powerful for them.

I'm still in my wolf form when I smell blood... no....

I'm just like my twin brother a ripper or RIPPAH as my best friend Nik would say. I just focused on my surroundings. The sun is coming up finally....
Jackson: you can shift now alpha Vanessa
I shifted back and my vampire side took over because of the blood.
I speed away as quickly as possible, and found myself in the ancestor graveyard church thingy and there was bodies everywhere.
Someone came in... I couldn't help myself so I fed and fed until their head fell straight off.

I could hear more human people coming  so I killed every one of them that entered. I was on the last one when I felt someone pull me off and it was Kol who had blood at his mouth. He just of had a meal himself just not to the point of killing someone due to Davina and Marcel's wishes.

Kol: darling.....