The Murder of One

AN////// sorry for not updating sooner but I will be posting loads of parts today.////

VANESSA's POV:

After I left them to change their decision on the part to kill My Family I messaged Kol. 

TEXTS:

(Kol has Vanessa as Darling on his phone)

Vanessa- Hey baby, where are you?

My Love-  I am at the Grill. What's wrong I can sense something is wrong darling?

Vanessa- Can we leave Mystic Falls?

My Love- that is the plan Nik has asked us to keep the little Gilbert in check so that your brother's and Elena don't try anything against us. 

Vanessa- I know their plan.. i overheard their conversation. 

My Love- I know darling i've already told Nik. 

Vanessa: damn the soulmate bond

My Love- you love it really darling. 

Vanessa- so when are we leaving baby?

My Love- Check behind you. 

TEXTS OVER. 

I turned around and saw Kol standing their with a smirk on his face. I rolled his eyes at his cheeky manner. 

Kol grabbed my head and my hip and pulled me to his chest. 

Vanessa- it's a shame that we don't do this often. 

Kol- well you can blame our families for that. 

I signed and then tilted my head so I could see his eyes and him staring down at me. He pulled me into a deep passionate kiss that left us both panting after a couple of minutes. (AN// sorry i know this is cringe). 

Kol with deep heavy breaths: that was amazing darling as usual. 

I chuckle and wink at him. 

Vanessa: so where are we going my love?

Kol: Denver. 

Vanessa: then let's go. 

Kol and I got into his car and sped to Denver. 2 hours later we got there and immediately watched the Gilbert. 

Kol: i'm gonna go over. 

Vanessa: careful Kol.. he's a hunter.

Kol: Are you worried that he will kill me?

Vanessa: obviously. 

Kol laughs: I love you Ness. 

Vanessa: I love you too Kol.. now go. 

Kol went over to speak to Jeremy and I listened to the conversation. Turns out Damon compelled Jeremy to start over. 

STEFAN's POV:

I got to the bar and I pushed a tiny bottle of vervain to my side, which Matt grabs along with a coffee cup. If Vanessa finds out.. even though i'm sure that she hates Finn like everyone else she will literally murder us all...  

I pulled out my phone and messaged the group: get ready. 

I saw the waitress place two shots of tequila shots on Finn and Sage's table. 

I got up from the bar and left. But once I heard them start coughing I turned and stared straight at them and then walked off knowing that they were going to follow me. Once i got outside the Grill, I hide around the corner. Finn and Sage exit the Grill. I went to stab Finn, but Sage grabbed  me and threw me down on the ground. The stake falls down the stairs.

Sage: Finn, the stake!

Finn runs down the stairs to grab the stake, he was about to grab the stake, when Elena and Matt burst out a back door. Elena shoots Finn in the stomach with the crossbow and Matt comes in and stabs him with another stake, directly in the heart.

Sage : No! 

Sage rushes down the stairs to Finn's side. Matt and Elena go back in the building and close the door. Sage cries as she watches Finn die and strokes his face. I looked down from the top of the stairs and then leaves.