The Ruthless Tribrid Returns

VANESSA'S POV:

Kol: Darling....

We both had blood dripping down the side of our mouths. Mine covering my chest and the rest of my face. 

Vanessa: I...did it... Kol.... 

Kol comes over and hugs me. Kol: shhh Darling it's alright... just don't drink anymore blood and you won't go back to the way that Klaus wanted to kill you....

Vanessa: i'm and always will be a ripper my love..... i won't be normal...

Kol: we were never normal.... we both can't control it. 

I needed more blood... I had a dagger in my pocket just in case any vampires wanted to test me and I couldn't be bothered to get my hands dirty. I slowly pulled it out and whispered in Kol's ear: i'm sorry baby... 

Kol: wha...

Before he could finish I daggered him... he looked me in the eyes and collapsed to the floor... his skin slowly turned grey... but just before he fully turned grey... I looked at him then closed my eyes.... I turned it off. When i reopened them he was fully grey..

Good. Now he won't get in my way. He's the key to turning my humanity on no thank you. Damn it! I thought.... he might still be daggered but he can still talk to me through our mind link. So I blocked it off. I saw one last person standing there. I sped over to her and drank her blood. She screamed. Eventually her head fell off and from the top of my face to the bottom of my shirt was drenched in blood. 

Before anyone could see me I sped off away from the Bayou and then entered the home that Kol and I compelled for ourselves. I rushed upstairs got washed and got redressed. When I finished I left the house and left New Orleans......

MARCEL'S POV: (AN/// i know!!!!!)

I am currently waiting with Davina for Kol to return back with Vanessa. They should be back right now... unless something went wrong.

Davina: dad when is mom coming home?

Marcel: i'm not sure i am going to the Bayou to see if I can find anything okay?

Davina: can i come with you?

I walked to the door and then turned around: no you stay here.

Davina: but...

Marcel: no buts kid.

Davina: fine.

I then spend out of the church and went to the Bayou. When I got there I see a daggered Kol and a bunch of headless humans surrounding the area. This isn't Kol's style. This is Vanessa's style....

Marcel: no no no no!

I pulled the dagger out of Kol and saw his colour returning. He gasped back awake. I gave him one of the people still oozing with blood. His colour and strength fully returning. 

Kol growled in annoyance and then spoke to me: She's bloody turned it off. 

Marcel: what why?

Kol: She killed everyone of these people Marcelous and then she daggers me and leaves me here. 

Marcel: where would she go? Get through to her through the link!

Kol: she's blocked it. I tried when I was daggered. 

Marcel: where's on place a ripper would go....

Kol:... back home...

Marcel: you don't think....

Kol is silent and then says:

Kol: Mystic Falls.....