TWELVE

SPARE MY INNOCENT SELF FOR ANY MISTAKES! THE CHATER IS NOT EDITED AT ALL!!! 😁😁

Jee bharke comments aur votes karna guys. I would love to have your feedback 🥺🥺

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Wo Jaanta Hai Kis Ko Kab Kya dena Hai,
Muqaddar Likhne Wale Se Yun Gila Nahi Karte.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Everyone was shocked seeing the person who tried to stop the marriage. Yes, it was none other than Zareen Kirmani, who was seething to the sight of Mariyam all decked up to marry Musa.

"Zareen!!" amma bi whispered, not getting good vibes watching Zareen smiling like a maniac.

"Aap itna kyu shock ho rahi hai amma bi. Musa to mera hai na, to phir ye kisi aur se nikaah kaise kar sakte hai. He is only mine." Zareen's answer was for amma bi, but her eyes were transfixed over Musa who immediately got up furiously, hearing her words.

(Why are you so shocked amma bi ? Musa is mine then how could he marry someone else.)

"What rubbish!! I am not yours Zareen and get that in thick skull of yours." marching furiously towards her direction Musa held her arms and tapped her temple, showing how she was mistaken.

She was so wrong.

He did not belonged to anyone.

Especially her.

But Zareen Kirmani had other plans. She wasn't able to take Musa's rejection and instead of cowering back, she encircled her arms around Musa's torso, speaking with the affection she had within herself. "No!! You are mine. Only mine...." her words made him stop for a second and look at her intensely, taking his time to read her emotions when he heard her badmouthing Mariyam, making him push her away from him. "I won't let this witch snatch you away from me."

His heart wasn't able to take his cousin badmouthing Mariyam.

He didn't liked it at all.

"Zareen...." He tried to warn her from using those words again when he saw her marching towards Mariyam's direction with full hate and vengeance in her eyes.

"Stand up from here you witch!! This marriage is not happening." glaring at Mariyam's form Zareen tried to pull her up from the sofa, when she heard Musa challenging her, making her see red. "She won't stand!"

"I. Said. Get. Up." digging her nails in Mariyam's arms she tried her best to make her stand but Samaira came onto her way and held her tightly not letting her harm Mariyam, who was now rubbing her arms, looking at the insane girl in front of her, with tears in her eyes.

She was truly insane.

She was a mad woman who was after the volcano she was trying her best to run away from.

But nonetheless she was thankful to Zareen for putting halt to the marriage. Atleast now she had hopes that all the drama would stop, seeing the possessiveness of Zareen towards Musa.

"GET THR HELL AWAY FROM HER ZAREEN!" Musa too warned her to stay away from Mariyam making his way towards their direction when he saw Zareen smiling wickedly turning towards Mariyam and towards him, glaring at him, rendering him responsible for her actions "So you won't listen to me huh.....Now whatever happens will all be your fault Musa."

"What do you......" Rooted to his spot Musa tried to decipher Zareen's actions and tried to overcome his shock when he saw her leaping towards Mariyam, pushing Samaira with all her strength.