EIGHT

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END.
PLEASE DON'T IGNORE IT

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Shikayat Kare bhi to kisse
Wo sun’ne Wale Nahi Rahe

Ghaa’u Dikhaaye Bhi To Kisko
Wo Marham Lagane Wale Nahi Rahe...

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Harris was ironing his shirt when he heard his phone ring with his brother's name flashing on it. Groaning he swiped the green button and pulled the call on the speaker, ready for his brother to scold him for being late.

“Harris....” Hearing Musa’s voice on the other end Harris quickly answered him, his hands working in double speed not wanting to anger Musa who was very particular about punctuality. “Ji bhaai....I am coming. I'll be there in-”

“Tum abhi bhi ghar pe hi ho ?” Musa stopped him in the middle making him gulp and curse himself for getting up late and started apologising to him, hearing car honks in the background.
“Yes, I am so sorry I woke up a little late-”

(You are still at home ?)

He was so busy ironing his shirt that he forgot the door of his room was open and someone was standing there hearing all of their conversation, plotting something evil in her mind.

“Its okay. Acha listen I forgot Rizwaan’s file at home. Bring it with you. It is the one with navy blue folder, kept inside the first drawer of the study table.... Dhyaan se lana use. You know how important it is.” dissmissing Harris, Musa asked him to get the file letting go off his tardiness for once. Afterall, he too got up late, owing to the green eyed girl, the sole reason of his sleepless night.

(Bring it safely.)

Snapping out of his thoughts he focused on Harris’s voice, who had stopped after someone knocked on his bedroom door, making Musa stop as well. “I know bhaai and don't you worry-”

“Come in.” The intruder, their house keep walked inside the Harris room with teary eyes, informing him about Amma bi’s unconscious not giving Harris the chance to speak.“W-wo a-amma bi ko pata n-nahi kya ho g-gaya hai. A-aankhein nahi k-khol rahi w-wo.”

(Something happened to amma bi. She is not opening her eyes.)

Her words stilled Harris heart as well as Musa’s who heard everything the maid said and immediately stopped his car at a side road, getting worried for Amma bi’s condition. Overcoming stress he roared over the phone, ordering to call their family doctor, who had been monitoring Amma bi for years. “Dr.Riyaz ko phone karo. JALDI!!”

(Call Dr. Riyaz immediately.)

“Unko Samaira bibi ne call kar di hai.”

(Samaira bibi has already called him.)

“Harris ?Harris ?” an anxious Musa again called Harris who had gone into a trance and was weeping like a small child fearing to loosing his nanijaan, who had provided support to his mother and him after the demise of his baba and mamu.

It was the most wretched day of their lives.

She had been the constant support of her daughter and daughter in law since that wretched day but now, he feared losing their support as well.

“Harris bacha ?” hearing Harris sob in the background Musa called him softly cooing him like a small child, aware of the scenarios running in his brother's mind. He knew he was reminiscing their painful past and thus decided to break his brother's painful trance.