FIVE

Hai Ye Alag Baat Hai Hum
Mile Aaj Hai,
Dil Tujhe Jaanta Ek Zamaan Se Hai,

Jaanu Na Main Tujhse Mera
Rishta Hai Kya,
Par Ajnabi Apna Mujhe Tu laga....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After hours of driving, the car entered a big old haveli leaving Mariyam spellbound with it's beauty. Her green eyes were busy admiring Kirmani haveli making Musa smile at her child like expressions, when his gaze landed upon his cousin who was rushing towards his direction with a distraught look over his face.

He was in trouble.

“Bhaaijaan wo amma bi....” Like a good right hand man and his best friend Harris warned Musa when he stopped abruptly feeling the presence of a stranger in his brother's car who went stiff in his presence, making him narrow his eyes over his older brother who didn't bothered to tell him anything but instead turned towards the stranger “Chalein ?”

(Should we go ?)

Giving a curt nod to Musa, Mariyam followed him inside the haveli, covering her form behind him, feeling  nervous. They were at the the threshold of the entrance when all of a sudden they heard a loud dominant frail voice, making Mariyam shudder in fear and Musa groan.“Where the hell were you Musa Kirmani ? Do you know what time is it ? Batees saal ke ho gaye hai aap phir bhi koi hosh-” the voice held complaint, mostly dissapointment which Musa wanted to take away as he opened his mouth for explanation but was taken aback when he was engulfed into a sudden  hug.

(You have turned thirty two but still you don't know-)

“Oh baby! I was so scared for you-” a shrill, irritating voice burst into his ears and he could feel his ear drums ready to burst with the intensity of the voice. Of course it was none other than Zareen Kirmani, his uncle's only daughter who had serious obsession with him and took him as her property.

He never appreciated her advances  but never stopped her, not wanting to break her heart, afterall she was his cousin and he respected his Zafar uncle too much to insult his daughter.

His carefree nature towards Zareen was letting her cling onto him, the matter getting out of hands. It was the time to stop her but obviously he would do that in a polite way which opposite of his nature but atleast he could try, for his the sake of his sanity.

“I am okay Zareen. And I am warning you not to cut amma bi next time.”
Feeling suffocated with Zareen’s strong cologne Musa got her hands off his waist, watching her pout which changed into a scowl when he used his cold tone over her, warning her not to cut their grandmother next time.

No one, no one had the authority to cut Amma bi, not even himself.

“Amma bi wo-” his eyes softened as soon as they landed upon amma bi ready to speak but just like last time he was cut off by Zareen who had took notice of Mariyam’s presence hiding behind his back and screamed loudly making everyone wince hearing her high pitched voice “Who is she Musa ?”

Feeling hurt Zareen threw an accusing look towards Musa who rolled his eyes at her behaviour, turning her eyes to glare at the stranger girl hiding behind her Musa when she heard Samaira’s sarcastic voice making her gasp hearing her making Samaira smirk for hitting her sore spot. “You don't know her ? Well she is the girl bhaiyu secretly married and ditched your poor heart.”

Samaira kirmani was Musa’s younger sister who was eighteen years old and hated Zareen and her mother who had their eyes trained upon her handsome brother.