TWENTY FIVE

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT IN ABUNDANCE. I REALLY NEED TO KNOW IF I AM GOING IN THE VERY DIRECTION OF ENTERTAINING YOU ALL OR NOT!!😌😌

YOUR COMMENTS MATTERS A LOT GUYS!💕💕💕💕

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Pehley Deta Hoon Bicharne Ki
Ijazat Tujh Ko,

Phir Tera Hijr Mana Kar Main Bahut Rota Hoon...

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Silence....

It was silence which followed her after his sudden confession. She looked pale as if a storm had passed by her, taking every color from her face, leaving her in a complete mess.

His words shook the very core of her foundation, stiffening her form to vocalise anything.

He was lying! She was sure he was..... He could never love her. She not the girl boys fell in love with. She was  someone who was very simple very plain, not like the models and actresses he worked with.

She was a girl with average height, with a pointed nose and brown curls till her shoulders. Her cheeks were round, her waist was a little flabby and her thighs were heavy. The only things which was appealing in her was her pale color and her big green eyes.

Sure there was some hidden motive of his to for this fake love confession. Maybe he was saying all this to hurt her, to mock her of being unlovable, for the last time.

Does he hate me so much that he is falling to this limit?!

Tears threatened to leak out of her eyes but she closed them, and enclosed her tears inside her eyelids, not ready to dispose them off so easily, specially in front of him.

Musa gasped watching the look of disbelief wash over her face and tried to make efforts in making her believe in the truth of his heart.

“I know it feels unreal but it's true Mariyam. I really love you---” forwarding his hands, he tried to get hold of her face in his calloused hands but she was quick to step back, feeling enraged at the idea of him pushing her around again.

“STOP! speaking rubbish! I know you are trying to fool me b-but, I d-don't want to h-hear you.” Mariyam closed her ears, and screamed showcasing her resentment towards his actions, pinching his insides at her outburst.

She wasn't ready to listen. Her mind only revolving around the time he made her believe how much he dislike her and her presence.

His words and actions had done the damage to her, that even if she wanted to, it was difficult to undo them as they had grouped her soul making a root inside her fragile heart. 

“But it's true Mariyam.” Musa felt like drowning in the waves of her hate, her dislike. Her words were dragging him under water, rendering him breathless with the desperation to make her believe in his love.

“It’s not and I know it!” she laughed off his desperate pleas with a flick of her fingers and took steps towards the door as she wanted out.

His words... were affecting her to the extent that it was hurting her. It was pushing her to give in the thought to believe him, but then the past images of him were clogging her mind, making her feel insane at her own absurd thoughts.

She wasn't able to tolerate it anymore.

But he did not let her leave because, As soon as she took steps in the direction of the door, she felt getting jerked back again, feeling his arms encasing around her waist in his vice like grip with the intention to not let her go. His hands decisive around her giving her the hint of possession he held over her.