✧ SBS GAYO ✧

⋰˚☆ Fai's Feels "SBS Gayo 2019 Behind"

"It is currently the 23rd of December, 6:17 pm. Currently waiting for a person to appear who is extremely late." Fai said speaking to the camera, "But it's okay, we just have to be patient. The person will come eventually within the hour."

>Cut

Fai burst out laughing when Mark walked in with his manager into the practice room. Mark took off his jacket, "Why're you laughing?"

"Your green hair is worse in real life."

"We haven't seen each other for a week and this is the first thing you say to me?"

"I'm sorry, but your hair is shocking."

"My dead hair doesn't matter, what matters is the significance behind my green hair," Mark turned to look into the camera, "I got it for you Czennie."

Fai visually cringed, "Oh my god."

"They probably liked it."

"You look like the bootleg version of Joker."

>Cut

"How do you feel?" Fai asked. The two put the camera on the floor in front of the mirror and they sat in front of it.

Mark subconsciously put his arm around Fai's shoulders, "Good, our performance is around a minute long. We learnt the choreography really fast and now we just need to not practice in order to not make it look bad."

"Right. I think we shouldn't aim for perfection but for decency considering we'll be performing this in less than 48 hours. We'll be fine."

"Oh definitely, the choreography is really good, so is instrumental."

"Actually, the instrumental is a spoiler."

Mark's eyes widened, "No way!"

"But you have to pretend like you don't know."

>Cut

"We got this." Mark put his hand up for a high-five and Fai went for it.

>Cut

"6am call time," Fai said with the camera in front of her face, "I'm tired."

"Take off your sunglasses, I'm sure the world wants to see your tired eyes," The cameraman said.

Fai sighed as she took off her sunglasses, "It's like you want the world to be shocked by my appearance."

"I do yes. How do you feel about today?"

"Good, I'm excited. It's Christmas day."

"How did you spend Christmas Eve?"

"Practice then I went to my grandparents and we all ate together. I ate so well, I think I'll be full for three days."

"Really?"

"No that's a lie, I'm actually feeling hungry right now." Fai pulled out her phone, "McDonald's are open 24/7 let's order?"

"You're offering to order me food?"

"Of course I am! Didn't we already establish years ago that I'm kind?"

"No, we didn't, I'm glad we did today though."

>Cut

"Hobi Oppa is on the way to watch rehearsals," Fai said, "I already went to the bathroom so even if he scares me, I won't go right then and there. Praying for the best."

>Cut

"Fai!" Hobi hugged Fai once he saw her, "I got you a gift."

"Oppa you didn't need to."