✧ NEO CITY IN SEOUL ✧

⋰˚☆ NEO CITY IN SEOUL | 26 January, 2019 | Ending Ment

"Before I pass this onto someone else, I want to talk about something," Mark said, he had already talked for over three minutes about how thankful he was to be given the opportunity to perform in front of thousands of people, "I wasn't going to talk about what I want to say, I was actually just debating with myself whether I should say something about it or not. But I decided that I probably should, even though some people would tell me that it's stupid to say.

"I just want to apologise to everyone about the news which broke out a couple of weeks ago. Whether you feel like I broke your trust, you feel disappointed you or any negative feeling because of what happened, just know that I truly do feel sorry for it. None of it was supposed to happen, Fai had trust in me to post pictures to my private Instagram and some way it got out. If you support our relationship then thank you, but if you feel disappointed about it then I don't know what to do about it because nothing will change. I also want to take time to apologise to Fai directly, I know I've said this so many times but there are no words which can truly describe how sorry I feel. There are a lot of things in my life that I didn't choose, however, I did choose to be in a relationship with a person I care for and respect a lot. Currently, I'm not only committed to taking care of myself but also taking care of her. This girl makes me feel emotions I haven't felt before, she makes me so happy and I hope that you find it in your heart to accept that. "

- - -

⋰˚☆FunkWav's thoughts

Comment below any requests you have!!!