✧ FAI IN CHICAGO ✧

⋰˚☆ May 14, 2019
It was a rainy evening in Chicago so Fai was dressed in a black sweater, blue jeens, black converse and a bunch of necklaces. Fai was ready to watch her seniors, BTS, perform at the rose bowl stadium with her label mates TxT.

The six were given the sky box to view the concert perfectly without being shoved by the fans and also be filmed by Mnet

"Hi everyone." Fai bowed to her juniors once she walked over to them to the balcony where the five were sitting,"Are you guys excited for the concert?"

All five boys responded with a yes and their conversation went there until Fai was called to get mic-ed up before filming would start. She was given a rundown of how they will be filmed, to keep the conversation natural as if they aren't being filmed and that they will be going to visit BTS when the concert ends.

"Don't you get goosebumps thinking that this time next year you guys might have your third or maybe even fourth comeback?" Fai asked her juniors who all looked at her oddly, "I'm not even being ambitious I'm just trying to state the facts."

"It's overwhelming," Soobin nodded, "Knowing that one year from now we'll either be doing well or terrible."

"I know what you mean, every day I'm scared that I might do something that'll ruin my career," Fai looked out to the crowd that was starting to pile into the stadium, "But we should just trust ourselves and the company, our careers are in safe hands."

"We're lucky," Yeonjun muttered, "We're so lucky to have BTS and even you as seniors because you helped with the company and you helped made our job easier."

"To be honest, I think you guys have it harder. Like for me, I felt pressure when I debuted but for you, it must've been much more. You're the first boy group debuting after the biggest boy group in the world like that's crazy."

"The pressure is hard," Taehyun nodded, "But as Yeonjun Hyung said, we're lucky to be in this company and debuting."

"I see where you guys are coming but you disregard how hard all five of you worked in order to debut. It's not like all of this came on a gold platter, you worked for it too." Fai smiled at them, "You deserve it."

Huening-Kai pouted, "Noona, you're the best."

Fai smiled cockily and put her legs on top of the bar as she put on her sunglasses, "I know."

"I think...you're getting too ahead of yourself." Soobin trailed.

Fai looked over to Soobin and shoved him jokingly, "You're jealous that he likes me."

Soobin snorted, "As if."

"Which song are you guys the most excited for?" Yeonjun asked everyone.