✧ KOREAN MUSIC AWARDS ✧

February 26, 2019

⋰˚☆ Performance

Intro + Dance Segment (0:00 - 0:35)

Song 1: Power Up

Length: 4:01

- - -

⋰˚☆ Award

"I didn't think I had the opportunity to win this so I'm very nervous. Firstly I want to thank the Korean Music Association for allowing me to perform tonight. I am very thankful to have been nominated and even more to have won Best Pop Song. The Korean Music Awards is a very prestigious award, so the fact that the Korean Music Association acknowledges my song is mind-boggling, it's an honour really. When I was younger I realised that good music does not age and I wanted to create that. When I told my friends I wanted to become an idol, they asked, 'For what reason? Why would you do that?' None of them understood the power behind music. Now as a person who does, creates and loves music without classifying it by gender, age, sexuality or race, I truly understand the meaning of this award and think of it as an honour. Continuing forward, this award gives me the motivation to continue making music and also strive to spread Korean music all over the world. Thank you."

- - -

⋰˚☆Social Media

fan01: u guys don't understand, the KMA's rarely have performances so the fact that Fai was able to perform tonight shows how the music association hold her with high regard.

fan02: Fai deadass just made a whole new Power Up and I'm not mad at it.

fan03: fai said that she wanted to keep her winning streak at the KMAs and she did i'm so proud of her

fan04 : so fai is officially the youngest person to have won pop song of the year at the KMA's at 18 years, 2 months and 8 days