✧ JAEMIN & FAI ✧

⋰˚☆ Fans Social Media.

@the.pancake.squad : Yall, I think Fai and Jaemin got into an argument lmfao

@the.pancake.squad : on the 15th of march, Fai spoke about she had just eaten out with Haechan, Jeno and Renjun, a fan asked fai what about Jaemin she said he didn't come, the night the 4 went out Jaemin did a solo vlive.

@the.pancake.squad : Throughout the past couple of weeks they wouldn't mention each other's names at all.

@the.pancake.squad : Fai, Renjun and Jaemin had a vlive today for something they were promoting, as this was a pre-agreed vlive, their companies couldn't change the lineup as in it HAD to be Fai Renjun and Jaemin

@the.pancake.squad : Renjun had to sit in between Jaemin and Fai, the two didn't say a word to each other or look in each other's direction.

@the.pancake.squad : The time where they did speak to each other, it was evident they were angry at each other and before it got heated Renjun changed the subject.

@the.pancake.squad : The vlive was very awkward and it was meant to last 30mins but Fai's manager made them cut it short so it ended at 20mins.

@the.pancake.squad : And that's the tea.

⋰˚☆ April 21, 2019

Fai's manager, Jinyoung sighed looking at the two teenagers in front of him. Jaemin and Fai were sitting on the opposite ends of the couch looking right back at Jinyoung and NCT Dream's manager Daejung, "Do we really have to do this? Are you two twelve?"

"If you don't want to do this then don't do it," Fai spoke up.

"I can't believe you guys allowed your stupid argument go this far, to the point where you guys argued on a vlive are you fucking crazy? I can't believe that you guys are so immature that you weren't able to at least fake that you like each other for half an hour. Do we look like your fucking dads? Do we look like we signed up to go through petty teenage drama?"

"Sort of, you chose to manage teenagers and this is kind of what comes with it..."

"I for once, agree with her," Jaemin spoke up.

"Oh my god, I think I'm going to go crazy." Jinyoung ran his hand through his hair.

"What Jinyoung here is trying to say," Daejung started to say, "Is that we know how precious your friendship is to each other, but trust me one argument can end it all. We're not saying that you two shouldn't argue, it's normal and we know that all five of you in the friendship argue, but we're saying that it isn't normal to stay mad at each other for a month over Instagram."

"We didn't argue over a stupid Instagram page. Our argument may have started that way but it ended up being more than that. The reason why I didn't go back to him is because of the things he ended up saying." Fai explained, "Can you leave us alone?"

"Yeah, work it out between yourselves." Jinyoung stood up with Daejung following.

Jaemin waited for the two managers to leave the room then spoke up, "I was sorry the second it came out of my mouth."

"Well if you were sorry then you should've said you were because I was under the impression that you didn't give a shit that you hurt my feelings."

"I never intended to hurt your feelings and I'm really sorry that I did. I said some terrible things which I don't even believe."

"Do you know how much it hurt me when you said that my relationship being outted was deserved because my boyfriend is an idiot? You out of anyone in the world know how terrified I was of continuing my career. I went to you at three in the morning crying to you about how my career was over and yet you said I deserved it."

"I shouldn't have said that and everything else I said. I fucked up and I didn't mean it at all."

"I know you didn't mean it, but I still felt like shit."

"I'm so sorry."

"Stop saying you're sorry."

"I am though and I should have said it sooner because just like Daejung Hyung said, it only takes one argument to end a friendship."

"But you're literally my brother, there's no way our friendship could've ended over something like that."

Jaemin smiled then widened his arms, "Can we hug it out?"

"We already made up, we don't need to hug."

"Too bad," Jaemin attacked Fai with a bear hug, "I love youuuuuuu."

"Okay." Fai nodded trying to get out of the hug, "Let go."

"Tell me you love me back you idiot."

"Okay yeah sure, I love you too."