Chapter 2

Ezra

I was currently in the throne room with my brother Roman, and to my left was the blonde we were currently bedding named katrina or i think that is her name to be honest i could care less, Roman and I recently started sleeping with her but she seems to stick to us like glue and it was getting annoying.

We haven't complained yet, because well she was pretty with shoulder length hair, bright blues eyes, 5 ft 7 in height and a slim build we weren't tired of her yet but we knew she wasn't the one for us, because me and my brother love sharing women and one day hope to find a woman to rule along side us.

Today she wore a tight gown that showed a lot of cleavage and showcased her slim build. We were currently waiting to see the new citizen one of our subjects came across.

Just as katrina was leaning suggestively towards us the door to the thrown room opened and lily walked right in and bowed.

"Your magesties i have with me a woman who trespassed into our kingdom seeking refuge and would like for you to grant her permission to live with me in the kingdom".

A woman, that was strange we barely had trespassers here in themesdera.

"Send her in" replied Roman.

The door was opened again and in walked the most drop-dead gorgeous woman I had ever set my eyes on, all the guards, my brother, myself and even Katrina jaws were currently on the floor, I quickly recovered and took her in, golden blonde hair that was so bright it almost looked pale, eyes that were a bright Violet mixed with gold, thickly curled waist length hair that if straight would reach her knees, 5ft10 in height, a symmetrical heart shaped face, high cheek bones, long lashes, pert nose, the most fullest bow shaped lips I have ever seen, and a slim curvy body with full breast, curvy hips and butt.

I was awe struck and my brother couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from her and as I looked at her I knew she had to be ours and nothing not even her was going to stop us from having what was ours, she shall be our queen and seat along side us.

"Everyone out!" Ordered Roman,

Everyone left except the pale alabaster beauty, Katrina looked angry at this and kept shooting her dirty looks but I and my brother could care less because we were done with her, last night was the last time we will be sharing our bed with her or any other woman because we have just found the perfect woman for us, she will be ours, we will make sure of that.