Chapter 4

Firebird

Dear lord, what have I gotten myself into, I had come in here with the hopes of seeking refuge in this kingdom and now I have two of the most handsome men in all the kingdoms ready to ravish me.

The redhead named lily had told me about them, not only were they the first weredragons in history with the ability to change into that of a werewolf and a dragon, apparently every female desired the kings and many of which had come from far and wide into Themesdera to seek Favour with them in the hopes of one day becoming there queen.

Lily had a huge crush on them just like every other female in the kingdom and told me they were the only kings to ever share women and there good looks and power was rumored all over the land and women were willing to do anything just to have them even for a few minutes and now I finally see why.

The moment I walked in and saw them I knew I was in trouble. Lily was right they were the most handsome men I had ever set eyes on. Roman and Ezra were both tall at 6 ft 6 in height, Roman had wavy shoulder length dark hair with strange Metallic blue eyes that looks like a mixture between blue and gray, angular features, a square jaw that looks like it could cut glass, straight nose and a muscular physic.

While Ezra had wavy platinum blonde shoulder length hair with the brightest green mixed with gold eyes I have ever seen, he also had angular features, a square jaw, straight nose and muscular physic, it was really easy to see they were brothers since they shared the same features.

I can't believe what just happened and they looked like they were ready to do more. I have to put a stop to this before it gets out of hand, I came here seeking shelter not to join the score of numerous women On there bedpost. "Please I only seek shelter in your kingdom" now I was nervous, because they just kept staring at me, then Roman finally spoke,

"of course accommodation would be made for you here at the palace".

I was shocked but I had to disagree, "no offence my lords but I would prefer a small accommodation of my Own", no way was I living in the same vicinity with them, that was like waving a red flag in front of a charging bull, no thank you I wasn't falling into that trap.

Now it was the kings who looked shocked but quickly recovered.

"Very well you will be given accommodation in one of the houses closest to the palace, but we would love if you could join us for dinner this evening, maids would be sent to your living quarters to assist you in getting ready".

"It would be my pleasure, your majesties" a free meal didn't sound so bad, considering it's been a while since I had any decent meal to eat.

They each gave me intense kisses before I was dismissed. When I was being escorted to my new living quarters, lily kept giving me suspicious looks but I just brushed it off, as we started making our way out of the palace I couldn't help but wonder how I had gotten myself into this mess so fast.