Battle of quirks

The small group hid behind a wall as the wall blew up. All For One walked out, only stopping to take Mandalys quirk.

“Who is he?” Kirishima asked. Everyone shrugged.

Black goop appeared out of nowhere and out of it came Toga, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Dabi, and Bakugou. Deku leaned over to Shinsou, “Guessing the heros found them.” He whispered. “We’re gonna need a new base aren't we?” Shinsou groaned.

“Wait.” Deku whispered, “Where’s Twice?” As if on queue, All For One telepathically talked. “Twice has made you two doubles. Get your asses out here.” “Ah.” Shinsou said.

Deku nudged Iida. “Me and Shinsou are going to get a better viewing point.” Iida was about to protest but Todoroki stepped in. “I’ll go with them.” Iida sighed and allowed it. Deku and Shinsou exchanged worried looks before Deku shadow traveled him and the other two.

When they popped back out, they were in the Nomu building. “What are we doing here?” Todoroki asked. Deku pulled out a photo and handed it to Todoroki.

“This is a family photo. Where did you get this?” Todoroki hissed. “Your brother.” Was all Deku said. “You’ve never met my brother.” Todoroki responded, getting in a defensive position. “I’ve met one of them.”

Todoroki froze. He looked at the picture, Deku and Shinsou, then back to the picture. “Toya?” He whispered, near tears. “I’ll be right back.” Deku said, grabbing a hoodie that was randomly on the ground for plot point (HEY!).

He tossed the hood up and put his mask on. Running into the field, Deku grabbed Dabi and ran back.

“What the hell dude.” Dabi shouted once they got back into the building. Deku quickly took his mask off without Todoroki seeing and put it back in the hoodie. He pointed to Todoroki. Dabi looked at the boy then looked back at Deku confused.

“Jesus christ. Me and Shinsou have to go. You two,” Deku narrowed his eyes and pointed at the two brothers. “Talk.” With that Deku shadow traveled away. Shinsou stuck behind for a minute. “Todoroki, Toya. Dabi, Shoto.” And with that Shinsou left.

“What took you so long?” Deku asked, now in his villain outfit. “Not all of us can manipulate shadows.” Shinsou said, putting on his tie. Deku chuckled, “Ok. We should probably get out there.” Shinsou nodded before the two ran out to join the boss.

“What took you so long?” Shigaraki asked. “Tag along.” Shinsou said. Shigaraki nodded.

Not even two minutes later All Might came flying in. “All For One.” He spat. “Ah, All Might. How is your wound?” All Might's smile dropped but only for a second, he quickly recovered.

Deku looked up at All For One. “I’m assuming it's below his respiratory system?” “Correct. How did you know that?” AFO asked. Deku shrugged, “Punched him.” AFO looked at Deku for a second before turning back to All Might.

-Induce their one on one fight scene-

Before the fight ended Deku dragged Shigaraki back into the building. “Ok. Just hang out here for a minute.” Shigaraki was confused but agreed. Deku nodded and took off his mask and hoodie before walking over to the two Todorokis.

“So? How’s it goin’?” Deku asked. (I’m gonna call him Shoto from now on) Shoto looked up at Deku and hugged him. Deku, not liking most people froze for a minute. Shoto backed up and looked at Deku, then Dabi, and back at Deku. “How do you know each other?”

Deku laughed nervously. “I’ll let your brother tell you about it.” Dabi looked at Deku, “I’m stealing your Monopoly money on friday.” Deku narrowed his eyes, “Fine.” He mumbled.

-A long explanation later-

“So, you’re a traitor?” Shoto asked, surprisingly calm. Deku nodded. Shigaraki came out of his hiding spot. “Why was I needed?” Deku shrugged, “If we had to kill him.” Dabi punched Dekus arm, “We aren't dusting my brother.”

“Well. He’s probably going to tell someone.” Shigaraki said. “Well, not really.” Shoto said. Before anyone could say anything else, the ground shook. “I’m gonna go. You three work something out.” With that Deku grabbed his hoodie and mask as he ran out into the battlefield.

AFO was about to be defeated. Deku quickly put his mask on and his hood up before running up and punching All Might in his wound. All Might fell back, he needed a few seconds to recover. Deku ran over to AFO and helped him up.

“I’m not going to win Deku.” He whispered. “We could help you.” Deku said, not wanting AFO to lose against All Might. “No. But you can help me with something else.” “What?”

“I have a power, All For One. It takes other peoples powers, but it is very dangerous. With it, I can also pass powers onto people, like what I did with you and Ace.” He explained. “Why are you telling me this?” “I was originally going to make only Shigaraki my successor but I think you would also benefit from it.”

Deku was beyond confused, “Wait. So, you’re giving me your quirk?” AFO nodded. “But why?” “If I get caught or die, the power will disappear. I want you and Shigaraki to share it.” Deku nodded, knowing neither of them had more time to talk.

AFO pricked his finger, drawing blood. “Eat this.” Deku stuttered, “W-what??” “To gain my quirk you have to ingest some of my dna. Be glad you don’t need to eat my hair.” You could sense the sarcasm in his voice. Deku nodded and drew the blood off of AFO with his finger. “So… I just, eat it?” “Pretty much.” Deku sighed, taking off his mask and closing his eyes before sticking his finger in his mouth and putting his mask back on.

“Once everyone is back to normal, talk to Tomara and share All For One with him.” AFO explained. Deku nodded.  He got up and looked back at AFO. “Please be careful.” With that Deku ran back to the field.

Iida and Kirishima quickly ran and grabbed Bakugou when everyone was distracted. Deku stood and watched as Bakugou was carried away, still in quirk cuffed. He waved goodbye before Bakugou was dragged into an ally as they ran away.

All Might took a deep breath and pushed himself up. AFO did the same thing. Deku decided this was a fight he shouldn't be in and quickly retreated to see how the Todorokis were doing.

“How’s it goin’?” Deku asked, not bothering to take off his mask. Shoto almost screamed, “Oh.” He said, taking a breath. “So what did you three work out?” Deku asked. “Well,” Dabi started, “Shoto said he wants to join.” “As long as we can fuck with Endeavor.” Shoto cut in. Deku snapped his fingers and pointed at Shoto, “Now that. We can do.”