The sleepover

The two decided to have a sleepover at Dekus house. They got to Dekus apartment and walked in. Inko looked around the corner and gasped. “Izuku, you actually brought someone over?” Deku laughed and rubbed the back of his head, “Yeah, this is Shinsou.” Inko shook Shinsous hand. “Well we’re having Soba for dinner. It should be done in a few minutes.” Deku smiled, “Thanks mama. I’m gonna take him to my room. We’ll be out in a few.” And with that Deku grabbed Sensuous hand and led him to his room.

The 2 sat in Dekus' room after dinner. They were talking about random stuff to get to know each other. Dekus phone vibrated. He looked down at it and answered. “Yeah?” “Cool. Thanks.” “We’ll be there tomorrow morning.” Deku hung up and looked at Shinsou. “Since we are going to go to UA and be villains, you need another quirk. So I got Shigaraki to talk to the Master and he’s gonna give you 2 new quirks to use as a villain.” Shinsous face lit up. “Which ones?” Deku shrugged, “Not sure. Guess we’ll find out tomorrow.” Shinsou nodded. “Well what do you want to do?” Deku pulled out a bunch of old clothing pieces. “Let’s get you a new outfit.”

They went through different outfits. It took about 20 minutes for them to find a nice mix. Shinsou had on a dark red under shirt with a black tie, a raven tailcoat, a top hat that covered his hair, and green contacts. Of course he wore his mask as well. Shinsou looked in the mirror and smiled. “This looks awesome!” Deku was leaning on the wall with a proud smile on his face. Shinsou was both ecstatic and honored that THE Rabbit just made his costume. He definitely still isn't over that they were friends. “Well there's your new costume. Pack it up and try to buy more of it… separately.” Deku said as he boosted himself off the wall. Shinsou nodded, grabbed his bag, and neatly placed the clothes in it.

The 2 stayed up till 1 in the morning just hanging out and joking around.

Deku woke up at 6:45 and texted Shigaraki.

Rabbit- Hey. I’m gonna wake Shinsou up then we’re gonna head over.

HandyMan- Ok. We’ll be here

Deku put his phone down and shook Shinsou. “Shinsou. Shinsou wakes up.” Shinsou ground and rolled over, “Whaaat?” His hair was tangled and his eyes were fogged over. “Shinsou, come on. We got to get to the base.” Deku continued to shake Shinsou up for about 5 minutes until he was ready to get out of bed. Shinsou got out of bed and pulled out his bag. He grabbed a large coffee cup and went to Dekus kitchen. Deku barely met Shinsou but timed the coffee pot to start the coffee at 6:30.

Shinsou walked out and filled his cup. He took a few large gulps from it. He quickly grabbed his bag and met Deku in the living room. “You ready?” Shinsou nodded and the two headed out. Deku and Shinsou walked in silence to the base. “So, I’m gonna get 2 new quirks?” Shinsou asked. “I guess. I’m not entirely sure what’s happening.” Deku said. Shinsou nodded. “What do you think they will be? Just a wild guess.”Deku looked at Shinsou, “I’m not sure. Maybe an emitter type. Like fire breathing or you could use blood for something, kinda like Toga.” Shinsou nodded. “What kind of quirk do you think you’ll get?” Deku asked. Shinsou thought for a second, “I want a kinda cool quirk, maybe a telekinetic quirk or a teleportation quirk.” Shinsou said as he looked in the sky.

They arrived at the base a few minutes later. They walked through the door and Kurogiri tossed Deku another Beer. Shinsou walked up to Shigaraki and leaned over the counter. “Are you ready?” Shigaraki said as he looked up. Shinsou nodded. Shigaraki got up and looked at Kurogiri. Kurogiri made a portal and Shigaraki grabbed Shinsou with 4 of his fingers and pulled him through the portal.