Stain

Stain turned around, “Rabbit.” Deku looked behind the hero killer. Iida was frozen on the ground and there was another ‘hero’ behind him. “What brings you to the city?” Stain asked. Deku shrugged his shoulders, “Pre-game night. The other 2 are on other sides of the city.” Deku walked forward, “What’s going on here?” He said, walking up to Iida. “I was about to kill someone and this one interrupted me, saying he wanted revenge for his brother.” Stain scoffed. “He didn’t even say anything about that guy?” Deku said, motining over to the other hero against the building. Iidas eyes followed where Deku was motining and saw the hero, his eyes widened.Stain shook his head.

Deku clasped his hands, “Well. This was fun but I should get going.” He started to walk away but stopped next to Stain. “And, try not to kill Iida. Hurt him all you want.” Deku said in a low voice, without interference from his voice modifier in the mask before walking around the corner.

Inko was in the same place she was before, “You know the hero killer?!” She whispered, shaking her son by the arms. “Yeah. Is that important?” Deku asked, allowing himself to be shook. “Well, no but still.” She said. Just then there was a scream from the ally, “Welp, there goes that guy.” Deku mumbled. Inko peaked around the corner. “Mom no!” Deku whispered. He grabbed her and pulled her away from the corner but not before Stain caught a glimpse of her. He quickly took a knife to one of Iidas engines. Quickly removing the knife, Stain made his way around the corner.

Deku was explaining to his mom why she shouldn't look around corners with infamous vigilantes on the other side. “Izuku…” She whispered while looking behind him. “What?” He asked, turning around. “Oh,” Deku dryly laughed, “Hey Stain.”

Stain sighed, “Roof.” He said before hopping up the building. Deku placed his hand on his mom's shoulder and shadow traveled to the roof. Stain was sitting on the edge, he got up and walked over to the two. “So, you going to introduce us?” Stain asked, raising an eyebrow. “Oh, yeah!” Deku stuttered, “Stain, Inko. Mom, Stain.” Stain frowned, “What’s your mom doing following you around? I thought you kept her separate from this shit.” Deku chuckled, “Yeah…” “um, can I ask a question?” Stain shrugged. “H-how do you two know each other?” She asked. “Deku saved my life and helped me up a couple of times.” Stain explained.

“Oh Stain?” Deku started before leaving. “Yeah?” He turned. “Want to try to come for game night this week?” Inko was surprised to say the least, first she found out Deku was a villain, that he saved Stain, and now the two are acting like they knew each other forever. Stain shrugged, “Sure. Text me when.” He said before hopping off the roof, grabbing the still paralized Iida and walking off.

--Time skip-Base--

Everyone was back at the base watching the news. “Hero killer strikes again, killing pro hero Native.” Someone came into the news room and handed her some newspapers, “This just in, the League of Villains were the ones who released the monsters on Hosu, killing at least 15 civilians, heroes and rescue services are searching the rubble for any more.” Dabi and Toga high fived. Just then the door opened. “Shinsou!” Deku shouted, bouncing up and hugging Shinsou. “What’s that about? You guys let the Nomus go without me?” Shinsou said, acting sad. “We only let out three. We’ll make sure your at the next one, crybaby.” Deku smirked. Shinsou pouted, grabbing a beer from the fridge.

“So?” Shinsou said, sitting next to Inko. “How’s everything going?” Inko looked at Shinsou and smiled, “It’s weird, but I’ll get used to it.” She shrugged. Shinsou smiled, “Yeah. You kinda get used to it.” He laughed, looking at Deku and Shigaraki debating on if eraser can erase his own quirk. Inko laughed.

“So, I ran into Stain tonight.” Deku said, sitting down. “I was wondering if he can come for this week's game night or something.” He said, taking a drink of his beer. Shigaraki shrugged,  “I’m cool with it. He just can’t stab anyone.” Deku clapped, “Great.”