Bakuhoe

Shinsou was the first to wake up to Dekus alarm. He shifted a bit and looked at the clock. It was 7:30. Shinsou groaned as he tried to get up. Tried. He was held down by a lump under the covers. Shinsou lifted up the blanket to find a half awake Deku, cuddling into his chest.

Shinsou blushed, a lot, but he calmed down before shaking Deku to wake him up more. “Deku. Deku wakes up.” Deku finally sat up and turned off the alarm clock, “Good morning Shinsou.” Deku got up and took off his nightshirt, grabbing his school uniform.

“Hey Shinsou?” Deku asked as he turned around, dressed with an unbuttoned shirt and a loose tie. Shinsou turned around and was redder than Kirishima's hair dye. “You ok? You look really red.” Deku asked as he walked closer and grabbed Shinsous face. “I-I-” Shinsou stuttered. Deku smirked. “Oh you little bitch.” Shinsou shouted playfully while pushing Deku off to grab his tie. Deku laughed, “Anyway.” He started while buttoning his uniform. “What do you think Bakugou is gonna be like today?” Shinsou shrugged, “You’ve known him the longest, but I had to guess I would say tired, and paranoid. You should fuck with him just a bit today.” Shinsou smirked.

The two said their goodbyes to Inko and started to head to school. They walked in comfortable silence for most of the way.

“Hey Shinsou? You want a coffee?” Deku asked, pointing to a coffee shop on their way to school. “Do you even have to ask?” Shinsou smiled. Deku laughed as they walked into the shop. “Order what you want.” Shinsou smiled as the two walked over to the counter to order.

“Hey Izuku.” The barista said. “Hey Aunt Mitsuki. How are you and Kachann?” Deku asked as Shinsou looked at the menu, silently shocked. “He’s doing ok. He didn’t get much sleep last night though.” Deku and Shinsou held in their laughs. “That sucks.” Deku said, “Yeah. I got a call from your two teachers earlier and I’m so sorry.” She said. Deku shook his head, “It’s fine.” He said. Mitsuki nodded, obviously worried. “Anyway, as a sorry, how about a free coffee?” She offered. “I couldn't do that.” Deku said. But she insisted and Deku couldn't say no.

“Are you two ready to order?” She asked. Shinsou nodded. “Can I have a large Caramel Cappuccino?” Shinsou asked. Deku nodded as Mitsuki wrote it down, “And can I have a large Caramel Frappuccino and 2 ham and cheese croissants?” Mitsuki nodded, “I’ll give you the cappuccino for free.” She said as she went to make them.

The two sat down at a table. “So Bakugou couldn't sleep, that's one point for me.” Shinsou said. “Since when were we keeping points?” Deku asked as he raised an eyebrow. “Since I got one.” Shinsou chuckled. Deku rolled his eyes.

“Midoriya!” Mitsuki shouted. Deku and Shinsou walked over and grabbed their coffee. Deku handed Shinsou one of the croissants as he took a bite of his. Mitsuki tapped Deku on the shoulder, “Can I talk to you for a minute.” She asked. Deku nodded and looked at Shinsou. He got it and went to a table to eat his croissant.

“So. Who is he?” She asked teasingly. Deku blushed, “He’s the person who told Mr.Aizawa about Kachann.” He responded, noticing the heat on his face. “Well he seems like a nice boy.” She said as she studied Dekus face. “You like him don’t you?” She said, smirking. Deku started to stutter and defend himself. “Don’t try to tell me differently. I’ve known you all your life.” She said. Deku sighed, “Fine, yes. I like him.” He said. “Deku, come on we gotta go!” Shinsou shouted from the desk, not wanting to interrupt too much. “You better get going. I'll see you later.” Mitsuki said as she ruffled Dekus hair. “Ok. Bye Aunt Mitsuki.” Deku said as he started to head out.

--Time skip--

The bell rang for lunch and Bakugou jumped. Deku smiled as he grabbed his computer and made his way to the cafeteria. Deku walked to the back of the cafeteria and sat down. While waiting for Shinsou he pulled out his phone.

Rabbit- Hey shit heads. Did you get the bags?

Flame boy- Yeah we got them.

Handyman- Yup, we did. I put them in your room Deku.

Vampire- So… We gonna kidnap someone? Or,

Puppet- Sure. I have a good idea. Deku and I will be over after school.

Handyman- Ok, see you two dicks then

Shinsou sat down next to Deku. “So?” Deku asked, “So what?” Shinsou asked obliviously. “Who?” Shinsous eyes widded, “Oh. I was thinking Bakugou, but let him go later, so we won't show our faces.” Deku nodded. “Nice.” Shinsou raised an eyebrow, “My turn. How is Bakugou?” He asked. Deku snickered, “He jumps at every little thing. I could swear he almost pissed himself at the lunch bell.” Shinsou laughed. Just then the two heard an explosion from across the room. “Bakugou.” Shinsou said, “Sould you steal his quirk and see what happens?” He suggested. Deku smiled darkly and got up. The two walked to a corner where they wouldn't be seen by Bakugou but they could see him. Deku held up his hand and counted down, 3, 2, 1. And with that Deku took his quirk just as he was about to kill Kirishima. 

Bakugou froze. He started to panic and look everywhere. He couldn't see the 2 that were in his room so he calmed down and let out a few pops in his hand. The class was looking at him like he was insane.

Deku and Shinsou laughed. “Oh. Wait. Wait. Hold on.” Deku said, “What are you doing?” Shinsou asked while calming down from his laughing fit. Deku pointed at Bakugou then his own eyes. Shinsou made an O with his mouth and followed Deku out from the corner, just as Bakugou's vision went black.