Dorms?!

-School-
-Because I can-

Aizawa walked in for once without his sleeping bag. “We will be moving you into dorms.”

-After explanation-

The bell rang for lunch and Aizawa dismissed everyone. Deku and Shinsou got up and headed to the cafeteria. They quickly grabbed lunch and sat down.

“How do you think dorms are going to work?” Shinsou asked. Deku shrugged, “We should probably test if I can shadow travel in and out of the school without notice though.” “Oh yeah.”

Shinsou pulled out his phone,

Insomniac- Hey shit heads.
Rabbit- We got dorms apparently.
Flame Boy- How is that gonna work?
Insomniac- That’s what I said!
Rabbit- Really though. They haven’t even started building.
Vampire- What the hell?!
Rabbit- It’s weird…
Handyman- So, what’s happening?
Rabbit- Well… We can’t come over for a day or so.
Flame Boy- Well don’t be dumbasses.
Shoto- I know I was just added to this chat but why are all the names changed?
*Shotos name changed by Flame Boy*
Daddy Issues- Wait…
Rabbit- XD
Daddy Issues- I fuckin’ hate all of you.
Insomniac- We should probably go.
Rabbit- Yeah. Lunch is almost over.
Daddy Issues- Bye Asshats!
Flame Boy- Bye.

Deku and Shinsou cleared their lunch before walking back to class.

-Midoriya's apartment visit-

Inko and Deku were sitting on the couch, watching the news. There was a knock on the door. “I’ll get it.” Deku said, getting up and walking to the door. “All Might!” Deku jumped, not expecting a full muscled All Might at his door.

Deku stepped out of the way and allowed All Might in. Inko walked up and smiled. “Would you like to come and sit?” She offered. All Might almost immediately deflated and followed Inko to the kitchen.

-Small explanations-

All Might was currently begging Inko to allow Deku to be in the dorms. Deku and Inko were doing their best not to laugh their asses off. “Please allow your son to stay. It would be safer for him and the other students.” Inko thought for a second (Not really) before agreeing.

Deku helped All Might off the floor. “The dorms will be open on monday.” He smiled. Inko and Deku waved bye to him before closing the door and completely collapsing in laughter.

“D-did you see his face??” Deku asked, giggling. “No. It w-was on the floor.” Inko wheezed.

-Moving in-

Deku dropped the last box in his room and sighed. “Break time.” He walked out and went downstairs to the kitchen.

“Hey Midoriya.” Deku turned around with a piece of toast in his mouth. “Mh?” He quickly took the toast out of his mouth. “What’s up,” He paused, “Daddy Issues?” Shoto took a deep breath, “I swear to god.”

Shoto walked up and opened the fridge, pulling out some Soba. “How come y'all get cool names?” Deku scoffed, “At least you aren't named ‘HandyMan’.” Shoto laughed, “I guess that’s true.”

“So how’s your room going?” Deku asked Shoto shrugged, “It’s pretty boring. You?” Deku sighed, “There is so much hero stuff in there, I can’t see anything.” The two laughed. “Well.” Shoto shrugged, “You can always hang out in Shinsou or my room.” Deku smiled, “Thanks.” “No problem.” The two chatted a bit more as everyone filtered downstairs slowly.

Once everyone was downstairs, Mina stood up. “What if we have a contest?” All the girls, Aoyoma, and Denki agreed. The boys reluctantly agreed after the girls somehow convinced them.

“This is going to be fun.” Shinsou said sarcastically, walking up to Deku and Shoto. “Tell us about it.” Shoto mumbled, stuffing the rest of the Soba in his mouth. “I’m going to head up to my room and stuff some things under my mattress.” Deku said, quickly shadow traveling to his room.