An Unavoidable Confrontation

Your POV

"Oh look she's waking up!" You hear as you slowly opens your eyes. Looking around at the blurry faces of your crew mates you utter,

"Huh?" and sit up, still in the kitchen. "Why do I feel like a bag of smashed assholes?" Bringing your hand up to your head you feel a very large, very tender bump. "HOLY MOTHER OF HELL! The fuck is this!?" You cry, looking dumbfounded.

"Whhhhhoa cool! It looks like a second head! I want one, somebody throw something at me!" Luffy smiles and points, not understanding the sensitivity to the situation at all.

"You got hit in the head by Zoro's sake bottle." Sanji grinds his teeth out of anger, and snaps. "Luffy can it before I cream you into whipping!" You frown feeling hurt,

"Why would he do such a thing?" The urge to cry was almost too great. Wether it was the fact that your head was throbbing or the idea that Zoro would hurt you was unknown, but not wanting to show weakness, you bite down on your lip. Focusing on the pain and the taste of blood you managed to keep the tears at bay.

"There's no need to feel bad, it wasn't intentional deary." Robins calm voice managed to sooth the atmosphere in the room. "You were hit only because the bottle was meant for Sanji, and for some reason you jumped in the way."

"Oh god I remember, I'm such an idiot!" You cover your face out of embarrassment. "I didn't want there to be another fight because they just had one earlier today, so I figured if I pushed Sanji out of the way we could avoid it!"

"Well there's going to be a fight! Zoro is going to get his for hurting a lady!" Sanji spat out, "I swear (y/n), he will pay for this." Sanji gets up and leaves the room in search of his target. You cringe at the thought of anyone hurting Zoro, let alone his own crew mate.

"Dammit all Sanji now is not a good time for all this!" Nami yells chasing after him.

"I shou-" before you could finish your sentence Chopper interrupts,

"I must insist you lay down." He gets up in your face and continues, "You most likely suffered from a concussion, and any more hits to the head like that could worsen your condition causing some serious problems. It could take anywhere from a few hours to weeks for you to recover." A few hours or weeks? You think to yourself.

"I don't have time for that Chopper!" You pick him up with tears in your eyes, "As much as I appreciate your worry and medical advice I cannot let Sanji hurt Zoro. Not when this is my fault! My mother always told me to fix my mistakes," (A/N usually speaking from an artistic standpoint about correcting mistakes on "your" artwork) "And I'd be damned if I let this one go!" Chopper was overtaken by your passion and pride that he nods,

"Alright go. But (y/n), please please be mindful of your head. I couldn't call myself a Doctor if I willingly allowed my patients to enter harms way while they're already injured!" He wipes the tears away with a little tissue he had in his pocket.

"Thank you so much Chopper!" You get up and run out of the kitchen hoping it's not too late...

(A/N) Voilà! Hope you enjoyed today's chapter! Possibly may post another today as well. *Note: I do not post on weekends* Let me know what you think. Don't forget to vote and comment! ;)