To Hell With It!

1 Week Later...

Your POV

A Week has passed since your steamy encounter with Zoro. Every time you see him he gives you one of his devilishly handsome grins that gives you butterflies. He's manage to keep his distance away from your lips. Patiently waiting while your head heals.

"I can't take it anymore!" You mumble to yourself, sketching the muscular angles of your newest piece. Vigorously paying strict attention to detail you hadn't notice that the object you were in the middle of drawing disappeared. "It's like a mirror image of him. If only I could touch him." You lick your lips and stare down at your master piece.

"Who's that you're sketching?" A deep voice from behind startles you. Closing your sketch book to avoid any other eyes to see your fixation you stutter,

"I-it's not finished yet! G-go away!" You look up to see that it was Zoro standing behind you. You turn your back towards him and continue the work you were doing before. "I didn't realize it was you." You say, desperately trying to hide your face. It felt hot.

Zoro bent forward and touched your bare naked shoulders (A/N because you always wear a tank top), he turns you around and caresses your face, touching your soft lips with his thumb and removing your hair with his other hand from your forehead.

"There." He grinned. Zoro leans down towards you and pauses just before he could touch your lips, you close your eyes and that was all the permission he needed. Your lips meet, as you grab Zoro by the hair pulling him towards you in a sudden move of passion. You open your mouth a little more for your tongues to interlock.

Zoro grabs you by the buttocks and picks you up, carrying you towards the bathroom where you knew no one would be, still kissing and breathing heavily. Not realizing you were inside already Zoro pins you against the wall and whispers roughly in your ear,

"To hell with it! I can't wait for you to get better." He starts to place open mouth kisses on your neck, leaving little bit of moisture behind. You roll your eyes in the back of your head as he sucks and nibbles at your neck, leaving a nice size mark. He blew on your neck causing the wetness to dry which sends shivers of delight throughout your body. A pool of warm liquid starts to form between your legs. "You like that?" He mumbles against your skin. Speechless all you were able to do was nod.

He places his hands around your buttocks and firmly squeezes, grinding his erection into you hitting all the right paces. You wrap your legs around his hips and capture his lips with yours, kissing him roughly. You were ready for this, ready for him.

"LAAAAAAND!" A loud booming voice could be hear from the crows nest. Most likely Usopp's. The shuffle of feet outside the door startle you as your crew mates ran out on deck.

"Fuck!" Zoro groans setting you down. The two of you panting heavily he looks you in the eyes. "You better get out there. I uh... I need to calm down." As he gestures to the huge bulge in his pants.

"Oh yeah-yeah right." You say blushing. You turn to leave when Zoro seizes you by the wrist and pulls you into one last kiss. As your lips part,

"I promise. It'll happen. We just need to be patient." And grins.

You smile back and nod, exiting the bathroom.

(A/N A fair warning here on out there will be lots of Lemon. No, the whole story isn't going to be just Lemon. A good part of it is. Just not all of it. Anyway hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and comment!)