An Apology Owed, And More..

Zoro's POV

Zoro leans against the railing on deck, hands over his face, he muffles the curses coming out of his mouth. Why, why did I do such a stupid thing to (y/n). She'll never forgive me. The night time sea breeze flows through his spikey green hair and ruffles his bandana that's worn around his arm. Her body dropped like a rock when it hit her, and I was just motionless. Fucking stupid! Suddenly he senses a disturbance on deck, Zoro drunkenly leans over to the right to try and avoid Sanji's kick. Not being able react quick enough the kick connects with his jaw and sends him spiraling at the ground.

Dazed all he could think was Shit, I deserved that. Zoro struggles to get up when another bone crunching kick connects to his sternum knocking the wind out of him. He gasps for air, feeling the crack of a few broken ribs as he inhales. Slowly but steadily Zoro gets to his feet as another equally powerful kick was targeted for his chest again. Adrenalin flowing through his body Zoro manages to react in time and catches Sanji's kick with one hand.

"BASTARD!" Sanji yelled, desperately trying to get his foot loose.

"You know it's dishonorable to attack your opponent from behind." Zoro spits blood at Sanji and sneers, "If it's a fight you want, I'll be happy to give it to you." His voice dropped to a guttural growl.

"Piss off!" Sanji growls back. Using the leverage from Zoro's hold Sanji lifts off the ground and aims his free foot at the crease in Zoro's neck. Zoro released Sanji's foot and jumps backwards pulling his swords out. They both lunge foreword when a body steps in the way and cry's out,

"ENOUGH!!!"

Your POV

Nami shrieks as she sees you dash between Sanji and Zoro.

"ENOUGH!!!" You cry out holding your arms up, hoping to stop the fight. Sanji's foot pauses directly behind your head as the point of Zoro's sword stops a few inches in front of your face. What the fuck am I doing? You think to yourself as your body starts to tremble.

"What are you doing (y/n)?" Stunned Zoro pulls his weapons back and glares you in the eyes. Not out of anger, but fear that you jumped right in front of him.

"Get out of our way this doesn't concern you!" Sanji barks and puts his foot down.

"It does too!" You finally were able to muster up enough courage to speak, "This is my doing. So if you two want to beat each other to a pulp than you have to go through me first!" With courage in your heart you stood tall and fixated your eyes on Zoro's. "I'm fixing what I started, so proceed if you must. I'm not moving."

"Shit." They both said simultaneously.

"I wouldn't be a gentleman if I didn't do as a lady asks." Sanji pulls out a cigarette and lights it. He inhales and exhales. "If you need me (y/n) I'll be in the kitchen cleaning up." Sanji walks back to the kitchen followed by Nami who was nervously shaken.

You felt as if your heart was about to explode from how fast it was beating. Unable to stand anymore you collapse, only to be caught by a set of muscular tan arms, you rest your head on his chest. Zoro's embrace was warm and strong, it made you feel secure and you loved it. He rests his cheek on top of your head and in quiet whisper,

"I'm so sorry I hurt you once already... The fact that I nearly did it again," He takes a deep breath and continues,"I couldn't live with myself if I'd cut you with my sword. Why, why did you put yourself in harms way again?" You wrap your arms around his torsos and mumble against his pectoral,

"Because I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt." You gaze up at him with tears in your eyes. "Why, why did you do it? That is, throw your bottle at Sanji." Caught off guard by the question you could see Zoro choosing his words carefully before he speaks,

"Because I desire you. And it ate me away seeing another man touch you, even if that man is a friend of ours." Your cheeks flush red by his honesty. The feeling you had in your chest earlier today when you admired his body came back. Your heart starts pounding and your mouth slightly opens, speechless to say the least. "And I see you desire the same." The lustfullness in Zoro's voice made your entire body tingle.

He presses his lip against yours. The kiss surprised you, but his strong yet tender lips were impossible to resist. You felt your mouth open to allow him in. Ever so gently Zoro's tong explored the inside of your mouth, entangling itself with yours. You let out a moan through the kiss as your pelvic muscles tighten. The taste of alcohol on his breath lulled you into a drunken like state of mind as his hands explore your body, sliding up the front of your shirt. You could feel his erection against your pelvis and you let out a gasp, allowing him to break away to ravish your neck.

You look up and realize the two of you are laying on the ground. When did this happen? You thought as he rips your shirt off and begins a trail of kisses down your torso. You moan as he stops at the top of your skirt and makes his way back up to your lips, teasingly his firm hands began massaging the insides of your thighs slipping up under your skirt, he stops at the fabric of your panties.

"I've been wanting to do this for months." Zoro heavily breaths agains your ear, then nibbles it. Feeling like you're on fire you want more. Much more, you arch your pelvis into his and wrap your legs around his hips. Reacting to the motion Zoro groans and presses his hard body against yours and grinds his erection over the fabric where he desperately wants to be in. You moan into his ear,

"This is my 1st time, please be gentle."

Zoro's POV

"This is my 1st time, please be gentle." Rings through his ears. Caught between his manly desires and the proper swordsman in him, he pulls back and hands (y/n) her shirt.

"Shit, we can't do this." The frown (y/n) gives him made his heart sink,

"But I want you!" She says in protest.

"Not here I mean, not now." Zoro covers his face with his hands. "When I'm sober, and when your head is better." He points towards the bump on her head.

"Oh this? Ha! I'll be fine!" (Y/n) scoots closer and gently kiss Zoro's neck. Rolling his eyes back he groans,

"This is not up for discussion." His voice low and husky. Zoro stands up and pulls her to her feet. "When you're ready, I promise." He pulls (y/n) in for another embrace and gently kisses the bump on her forehead. Grinning through the kiss, "Now, go to bed. Before I carry you there myself."

"Oh please, carry me." She smiles up at him and winks.

"I was kidding." Zoro grins back. "Now get." (Y/n) complies and walks off with a beat in her step. Watching her cheerfully walk away Zoro chuckles to himself and falls backwards. Instantly falling asleep.

(A/N) Here comes an end to another exciting chapter. Stay tuned to see what happens next. Don't forget to vote and comment! ;D