Big News

"Y/N! C'mon, I got some BIG ASS NEWS!" Barb yelled. "Yea, yea, yea, calm down!" You yelled back.  You tied up your long hair into a high ponytail and adjusted your beanie. "Okay.. come on Y/N, you can do this." You said quietly, walking out of your room. "First big meeting, all will be fine, just rock on. Just like Barb..and dad....and the rest of the trolls, ya know what, this isn't helping.."

"Y/N" Barb yelled again. "I'm COMING!" You screamed back, jogging. You arrived at the room and looked around. There were fewer trolls than you thought there would be. It was just Barb, dad, Barb's "best friend" Carol, and a few other trolls you didn't recognize.

"There you are." Your sister said excitedly. "C'mon, your first meeting, and it's something HUGE!" you groaned and sat next to Carol. She was pretty chill and always gave you some cheese whiz. "Alright, people, this is big. Like I've said, MULTIPLE TIMES, huge! LARGE! HUMUNGOUS! We are going to unite all the trolls under one genre. Rock!" The other trolls murmured to each other while Carol and your dad stayed distracted.

"Uhm..how are we going to do that?" You spoke up confidently. "Glad you asked N/N." She said while grabbing a newer guitar and walking over to the world map. You cringed at the name. You hated it. "We will go to each and every one of the tribes and towns and destroy them and take their string!" The others whispered louder. They seemed excited. Even Carol was paying attention now. Barb grinned.

"As you can see, we have ours right here!" She played the single red string on the instrument and it let out a short guitar solo. "But, if we add the other five strings and play the ultimate chord, then we can unite all of Troll Kingdom!" One of the trolls spoke up.

"We think this would be an excellent idea, Queen Barb. But how exactly will we get to the tribes?" "Yes, yes, yes, good question. My crew has been working on huge vehicles that can travel on land, air, and sea. They open up in a large zipper that has an air bubble so we'll be able to breathe underwater and still capture the Techno Trolls, as well as Funk.

Everyone around you nodded their heads and you grinned at Barb as she looked around smiling. "Alright, it's settled." Another troll replied. "Yes-" Barb whispered while making a fist. The others walked out and your dad slowly drove his wheelchair out the door while you waited with your sister.

"Whoo! YES!" Barb exclaimed. The two of you performed your handshake, starting with high-fives and fist bumps, ending with the obvious rock symbol and the common Rock Troll quote, "Rock on!!" You laughed as she and Carol walked out, talking about the announcement excitedly. "Oh, one more thing Y/N," Barb said jogging back to you. "I want you to be my right-hand man with this." "Really?" You asked joyfully. "Hell yeah!" she laughed, "We're gonna take over the world together!"

You nodded and she smiled while leaving the area. You skipped back to your room, which wasn't very common for a Rock Troll, and jumped onto your bed, looking out the window. You loved the view you had from your bedroom. You could see all the lava rivers, the concert/announcement area, which was used at least every other day, and you could also see trolls gathering there already, even though the meeting had just finished.

You decided to go and ran to your dresser, grabbing the most casual, rock and roll, world domination outfit you could think of.

"Alrighty, tighty

"Alrighty, tighty. Let's go!" You perked up. You grabbed your guitar and ran quickly to the stage. It took about five minutes of running before you arrived. You gradually snuck in through the back so no one would notice, and crept onto the stage. The only troll who did notice your sudden arrival was your best friend, Riff.

"Dude-" he said flatly, "You were almost late." "Am I not?" You asked positioning your guitar into a comfortable position. "Nah man, Barb was just starting to announce the news." "Fucking hell man, that's a relief." You said messing up your hair a bit. You liked it to be brushed and a little tidy, unlike your sister who would mess it up every time she saw it.

"And of course, the special troll who will be by my side reuniting the trolls will be Y/N, my sister!" All the trolls cheered as Barb gestured by her side. You walked up grinning while Barb held up her fist, signaling your handshake. You bumped it, high-fived, and yelled "Rock on!" while holding up the rock sign with your hand.

"But of course, the entire kingdom will come, on my behalf." Barb continued as everyone cheered louder, "And even better, we leave tomorrow!"