Pocky Challenge

You zipped back to the room and squealed. Trollex was out doing King things and you had just found the last pocky box. Best part? He wasnt meant to be home for another two hours.

You opened the box cautiously and silently wheezed. You hadn't had a pocky in forever. You grabbed one and took a bite, but it made a loud crunch. You lookedaround and sighed, thankful that no one heard it.

"Whatcha doin there?" Trollex asked you, raising his eyebrow(well, unibrow, pfffft). "...nothing.." You mumbled, hiding the pocky sticks behind your back.

He swished his tail and glided around you, but you turned to face him. "What are you hiding from me, babygirl??" He asked, grabbing your shoulders and peeking behind you.

"Nothing really, I-" "POCKY STICKS?! HOW COULD YOU! After all this time, you're eating pocky sticks without me?!" He faced the wall and held a hand up to your face.

"I am dissapointed." He sighed, adding a little bit of sass. You rolled your eyes and moved his arm down. "Pocky challenge?" He asked, his eyes sparkling. You giggled and pulled out a pocky.

"Fine." You grinned. He bit the chocolate end and you took the other. "I'm gonna win this, just so ya know." You slurred.

He scoffed and nibbled on it slowly. You did the same until the two of you were barely away from kissing each other. He smiled and took the last bite, kissing you in the process.

"Dammit, Trolly!" You shouted, grabbing another one.