Feelings

He stopped you by pulling you into yet another kiss, less passionate, and more sad. "I'd rather you not say it.." He muttered quietly. You started to cry until you heard Barb yell out your name. "Y/N! Take his majesty back into his cell!" You got up and remembered that he was your prisoner. You wiped your tears and spoke softly. "Cmon, Trolly...Time to get back."

For the rest of that day, you hadn't spoken to him, nor look at him. You were too upset. It was now the next morning and you had just gotten to Lonesome Flats. However, the Country Troll Barb had imprisoned escaped, so the Country Trolls may be aware of your arrival. You grabbed your guitar again and put on your beanie. You walked out of your room and just before you climbed the stairs, you heard Trollex talking. "Wait, Y/N!" You turned around and looked at him with your classic soft smile that made him blush.

"Look, I'm sorry about yesterday, I-I-I shouldn't have kissed you and I'm sorry about what I said and-" "Oi! It's fine, Trolly. Don't be sorry. I would if I could." You smiled but then glanced at Trollzart, who was watching you two, but then slowly backed up once he realized you were looking at him. You groaned and held Trollex's teary face through the dungeon bars. "I gotta go now Trolly." He looked at you sadly and pulled away.

You sighed and ran upstairs, playing the guitar, as the others have already begun to take over Lonesome Flats. The Country Trolls were putting up a fight and were unfortunately winning. Panicking, you grabbed a gun, ran outside to the Rock and Country 'Battle', and shot it up in the air three times. "Everyone listen up! We're here for your string and we're not leaving without it! Whether you win today and tomorrow, we will stay! You may as well stop wasting your energy!" You glanced at Trollex's cell and saw him looking through the bars sadly. 

You looked back at the Country Trolls and they must have noticed how upset you were because one yelled, "Girly, run!" You held the gun in the air still and pointed at your sister. "Queen Barb is my sister! You don't abandon your family!" "You're right!" A closer Country Troll said. Suddenly, he came running at you, and boy was he fast. You, however, were faster. Thankfully, you had a flannel jacket with you, so right before he ran into you, you jumped onto his back and wrapped the jacket around his neck in such a way, that he had to obey your orders.

He couldn't talk and his hands were clenched, but he went in the direction you wanted him to go. The Rock Trolls started fighting the Country Trolls again, and you ran into the Country Trolls with your new 'mount'. Eventually, the troll stopped running and fell. You unwrapped the jacket from his neck and two other Rock Trolls took him into a different bus.

You looked around for Delta Dawn, who was fighting five different trolls at once and surprisingly getting away. You ran up behind her and grabbed her banjo. "No!" She yelled. "Clampers!!" Just as you grabbed the Country String, a smaller Country Troll started biting at your arm. "OI!" You yelled and tried shaking her off. "Ugh" It didn't hurt, it was just annoying. 

While you had gotten the string, Delta was distracted and got captured by the Rock Trolls. Clampers was still chewing on your arm *unfazed*. The Angler Bus's mouth still didn't close but you were rising high in the air, as you next had to find the Funk Trolls. You were standing behind Delta, trying to put Clampers back in her hair after giving Barb the string.

"Finally.." You sighed after finally getting the shredder into Delta's hair. You looked down from the Angler Bus's mouth and saw that you were above a canyon. A deep one too. "Yes, finally," Delta growled. Suddenly, she kicked you right in the stomach, hard. You somehow bounced right towards the edge of the Angler Bus's mouth. You tried holding onto one of the teeth, but you were in too much pain.

"Y/N!!!" Barb screamed and dropped the string to get you. Just before she could get your hand, your fingers gave out, and you fell. You could hear her and Trollex screaming, "NOO!!" You saw Trollex trying to break out of his cage through the inside before hitting the canyon edge. You landed on some more edges before landing on a few logs. You don't know how you were still alive, and you don't know what you landed on to have survived that fall.

You didn't care at the moment however and passed out after hearing, "Oh my gosh, is she okay?!" You could see the outline of a pink troll and a grey one. Then, black.