End or The Beginning?

*This is mostly where I change it up from the movie*

You woke up in a small soft cage with misplaced iron bars. You looked around to see Barb attaching the final string to her guitar. "W-wait!" You whimpered weakly. She turned around and smirked. "Well, well, well. The traitor has awoken from her slumber." "I'm not a traitor. Where's Trollex?!" "OOO, she wants her boy toy too. Well, guess what, you little whore? He's soon going to be one of us, as will you. But I won't be doing that...He will." She attached the string to the guitar and the floor slowly sunk. 

You could hear cheering behind you and the beginning of one of Barb's favorite songs. "So this ain't the end, I saw you again today! I had to turn my heart away." You brought out your pocket knife. "Smile like the sun kisses for everyone! And tales, it never fails!" You started to cut through the soft tooth slowly when you realized you were at the top of the Skull. It wasn't working. You didn't have your keys so you used a piece of metal that was loose on your boot to try and unlock the cage. 

"You're lying so low in the weeds! I bet you're gonna ambush me!" The door barely opened. They were really rusty, so they were difficult to open. "You'd have me down, down, down, down on my knees, so won't ya" There was silence for a moment before you heard an unfamiliar voice scream, "Baracudaaaa!" And then a guitar smash. After, Barb laughed and yelled, "Bam!"

The cage door wasn't budging. "Come on Y/N" You grunted. Barb yelled out to the other trolls saying, "Give it up for your former leaders! Funk, Country, Techno, Classical, and Pop!" Everyone cheered or booed until what you heard next made your heart sink. "But worst of all is the traitor! The troll I cared for the most! The troll who I trusted the most! The troll who was so naive, that they fell for the Techno King, King Trollex!" Everyone quieted down while Barb pointed up to the tooth.

"That traitor is in there. But, I suppose you're wondering who it is! Well.." The tooth started to turn and you panicked. You groaned as your arm felt like it was being stabbed by knives, from the Classical Trolls. "My own family! Y/N L/N!!!" Everyone shushed. The Rock Trolls looked disappointed. The Pop Trolls looked like they had finally accomplished a goal. The Techno, Classical, and Country Trolls looked surprised. The Funk Trolls looked confused.

That's when all the Rock Trolls started booing. You kept trying to open the door, and Barb noticed. "OOF!" You glanced at her. There was a book on her face. Just then, you heard Branch. "HA! I guess a flying manual book DOES come in handy!" You looked over to see Branch, the Kpop Gang, and the Reggaeton Trolls flying down in a weird hot air balloon.

"Y/N!" You looked down to see Trollex looking at you worriedly. He was held down by chains. As was Poppy, Delta, Trollzart, Clampers, King Quincy, and Queen Essence. "Too late Branch!" Barb started playing a melody until a bright red blast of energy came your way. You covered your eyes with your arms when you heard someone get hit in front of you. It was Branch.

"BRANCH!!!" You screamed reaching out. He was now encased in molten rock. "Branch?" The rock started to crack, and out came Branch. Just different. He had a large mullet and one earing on one ear, two on the other. He was covered in tattoos except for his face, and he had no shirt. Just black tights and spike bracelets. "Branch!"

 "Branch!"