Chapter 19: Big Sword Experience

It was finally a peaceful day. The spring has finally come and more quests were available. You were practicing outside the mansion. Birds chirped and the sun was shining- 

Aqua: No! No way! It's still cold outside! 

Darkness: No it's not! It wasn't a problem to Y/N. He went outside to train so it can't be that cold.

Aqua: He can just use his Fire Fists to warm himself up! Why do you guys want to go out there so badly?!

Megumin: I can't cast explosion magic unless I'm outside!

Darkness: Monsters start to become active as spring approaches, *blushes* so that means work for adventurers!

Aqua: Are you guys children?! Are you two basically little kids who want to go play outside?! If you want to go outside so bad, go without me!

Megumin: Who are you calling a little kid?!

Darkness and Megumin started to fight with Aqua in order to drag her outside of the mansion.

Darkness: You're acting far more childish right now, Aqua! At this rate...

Darkness & Megumin looked at Kazuma: You'll end up like that.

Aqua: Okay, even I would rather end up like that...

Aqua: Why don't you convince that loser before me?! 

Kazuma: Listen, you three. Even-tempered as I may be, I still get angry sometimes. Where do you get off calling someone "that" and a "loser"? How rude can you be?

Aqua: If you have a problem, why don't you get out from under there first?

Kazuma hid under his kotatsu

Kazuma: We defeated the demon Vanir, one of the Demon Lord's commanders... But we weren't able to savor our victory for long. Wiz is also one of the Demon Lord's commanders. The fact that we had slain one of her comrades was something that we had to tell her.

RETROSPECTION

You, Darkness and Kazuma were standing in front of Wiz's shop.

Darkness: I'll tell her about Vanir. It wasn't for long, but we shared a body and wreaked havoc together.

Y/N: No, Darkness. I should tell Wiz about Vanir because I was the one who killed him. You couldn't do anything and you did nothing wrong.

Darkness: As a crusader in the service of Eris-sama, I probably shouldn't say such a thing... But I didn't dislike him.

Y/N: Yeah, he had a cool mask.

Darkness nodded and you walked to the doors and you pulled the handle. 

Y/N: Wiz, we need to tell you something...

Vanir: Hey, welcome, folks! 

In front of you stood Vanir in a pink apron