Chapter 1: Rising of a Warrior

???: You Y/N L/N, have died.

That was the first thing I heard when I opened my eyes. I was in a big... I don't even know how to name it. Is this space? Am I in space? I don't know. I don't know anything. The one thing that I'm 100% sure about is that I'm sitting on a chair. Nice. A chair in nowhere! Great. But wait... there is someone else. Who is that girl and what is she saying to me..?

Y/N: E-Excuse me. What did you just say?

???: I said that you, Y/N, unfortunately have died.

Holy shit! Is this real? What was in these cookies??? Oh, wait... I didn't eat them, so what actually happened? I must ask her.

Y/N: O-Oh, I see. So you are saying that I am...

You were looking at the girl and noticed that she was actually very cute. She had short, silver hair, cute face and very beautiful purple eyes.

???: Dead. Yes you are dead and this is afterlife. My name is E-

Y/N: WOW I didn't know that the Grim Reaper is a cute girl *you smiled at her*

She blushed and giggled. Then she cleared her throat and started again.

???: Like I was saying, my name is Eris. I am not a Grim Reaper like you mentioned but I'm a goddess. I lead spirits to Heaven, reincarnation or to option 3 but I will explain you everything soon.

Eris giggled again and looked at you. 

Eris: I can tell that you want to know how you died

You looked at her. She had a light smile on her face and you thought:

Y/N: Don't tell me that she can read minds

She laughed a bit and said to you:

Eris: If you think that I can read minds you are wrong silly *wink*

Y/N: FUCK, SHE CAN DEFINITELY READ MY MIND! Don't think about anything weird Y/N!  Wait...did I delete my browsing history... NO, NOW IT'S NOT THE TIME!

Y/N: Y-yes, Eris-sama("WHY DID I NAME HER LIKE THAT?"). I want to know how I got here. What happened? Did someone killed me or I was murdered in some unexplained circumstances?

Eris: You were hit by a garbage truck.

Y/N: