Chapter 12: The Prison and The Trial

A/N: Season 2! Let's go!

You and Kazuma were in jail

Y/N: I wanna go back home and and play some games...

FLASHBACK!

Sena: I'm Sena, the public prosecutor assigned by the kingdom. Adventurers Satou Kazuma and Y/N L/N, you are currently suspected of the crime of subversion to the state.

Kazuma: *surprised Pikachu face*

Y/N: *Thanos - "Impossible" face*

Aqua: Hey, Kazuma, what did you do this time?! Come on, apologize! I'll tell them I'm sorry, too, so hurry up and apologize!

Kazuma: What do you mean, "this time"?! You should know I didn't do anything!

Sena: The coronatite that was teleported at your instruction blew up the residence of a lord. 

Kazuma: Gah!

Y/N: Oi, Kazuma, you're in trouble 

Sena: The coronatite was in something like a cage made out of green shields. There is only one person who can create something like that. Am I right, Y/N L/N?

Y/N: 

Y/N: I-I don't know what you are talking about *nervous whistling*

Sena: *sighs* Thankfully, there were no fatalities. But there is the question of whether both of you are terrorists, or servants of the Demon Lord.

Megumin: Wait a minute, please. If not for Kazuma and Y/N, there could've been worse casualties in the Destroyer battle.

Kazuma & Y/N: Megumin.

Megumin: The only crimes Kazuma commits are minor ones, like sexual harassment, and Y/N only steals our food sometimes because he's always hungry.

Y/N: IT WAS MINE FOOD! I can't steal my own food!

Megumin: You stole my chocolate!

Y/N: It's not my fault that I love sweets!

Darkness: Miss Prosecutor, this must be some mistake.

Kazuma: Darkness.

Darkness: This man lacks the guts for such an act. Despite eyeing me like a wild animal in the mansion, he is the kind of sadsack who never once come to my bedside.

Kazuma: I-I-I wasn't eyeing anything! Don't get big head just because your body's somewhat sexy! I reserve the right to be selective!

Y/N: *clap clap*

Darkness: Wh-Why, you... And after everything you made me do in the bath!

Kazuma: That was because I was under that succubus's control! You're the one who went along with it and washed my back! Just how easy are you?!