Chapter 32

Sorry for bad grammar and mistakes

You know there will be the worst days in our life like getting a test on Monday. Yep, that is a nightmare.

But for Jeon Jungkook this would be the most horrible day of his entire life. (I'm hearing baepsae while doing this, sorry back to the story)

Jungkook was shocked, he was still on the floor, his eyes wide.

Yoongi was ready to kill this bitch who made him suffer these past weeks.

So, Yoongi cracked his neck and knuckles.

"Your ready son of bitch? Yeah, you're ready to kiss my punches."

Yoongi jumped on Jungkook, started to beat his face not even letting him have a chance to get ready.

Namjoon, J-hope, and Jackson stood there shocked, it's like seeing a black panther attacking his prey.

Jungkook tried to defend himself but couldn't this true blood was stronger than him.

"We s-should stop h-him b-before he kills Jungkook", Jackson piped out scared of getting murder by Yoongi.

"No we shouldn't, Yoongi has been wanting to do this since then...", J-hope said wide shock at how his best friend was right now beating Jungkook everywhere.

"YOU KNOW I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STILL GOT A DICK! LEAVING AN OMEGA THAT WAS CARRYING YOUR PUP! NOW YOU TOOK MY MATE! UNBELIEVABLE BITCH!" Yoongi screamed kicking hard on Jungkook's crotch. (Oh gosh that gotta hurt bad, I can imagine it)

Jungkook wheezed, coughing out blood. He was beaten up badly that he would need to stay at the hospital for a couple of years...

Yoongi was still beating up Jungkook.

"Yoongi you can stop now! Look you're going to kill him, he already passed out!" J-hope grabbed Yoongi by the arms.

Yoongi looked at him with blazing red eyes, J-hope flinches...is he going to die now?

"H-Hey let's go find Taehyung yeah? Your pups are already born. Come on let's go find them" J-hope said calmly.

Yoongi nodded sprinting on the stairs, Jackson gently kicked Jungkook to see if he is still alive.

He grimaced to see Jungkook all beat up, seeing blood covered his face. Jungkook passed out from all the beating.

"You know, that could've been you, Jackson. If it wasn't for your husband that helped you, that be you right now", J-hope said patting the back of Jackson.

Jackson shivered at the thought.
*_____*_____*_____*___*____*_____*____*_

Yoongi was opening doors to find his mate, his heart beating fast.

When he found a door that was different than others, he broke in to see his mate panicking.

He looked at Taehyung's arms to see something small.

"T-Taehyung...", Yoongi said walking slowly towards his mate.

Taehyung looked up fastly, he finally saw his alpha standing there with some blood on his hands.

"Y-Y-Yoongi?" Taehyung got up from the floor, if it was possible he ran towards Yoongi but carefully since he was carrying his pup in his arms.

Yoongi looked down to see his son, tears started to build up.

"I-I-Is this o-o-our pup?" Yoongi asked his throat going dry.

Taehyung nodded fast, he started to cry.

"Wait where is mine pup?" Yoongi asked, he remembers that Taehyung was pregnant with twins.

Taehyung looked behind him, he gave Yoongi their son. In which Yoongi panicked. He never carried a baby before so this is his first time.

He looked at his son, who slowly opened his eyes. His pup stared at him for a moment before sleeping again.

Yoongi was memorized how his son looked, he saw Taehyung bringing his other pup.

Taehyung gave birth to TWIN BOYS?!

"Two boys...you gave birth two boys...", Yoongi cried hugging his mate, his sons in the middle.

Taehyung nodded, knowing the pain what his alpha is feeling right now. Not seeing his pups born.

But their moment was cut when J-hope came in with Namjoon who ran towards his son.

"Taehyung your okay", Namjoon was about to hug him but saw his grandchildren.

"You better not faint Namjoon or we will leave you here", J-hope said seeing how Namjoon was swaying.

Namjoon gave him a small smile but walked towards his son.

Yoongi carried his other son, wiping away his tears so his friends won't see him cry.

Namjoon hugged his son, "Your okay Tae, let's go home your eomma is waiting for you" Namjoon said giving him his dimple smile.

"Wait where is Jungkook?!" Taehyung asked worriedly. He was scared that Jungkook would come again and hurt his family.

"Don't worry tae he Ummm...let's say that he is...he's ok", J-hope tried to explain to him. It's not like his mate beat the shit out of Jungkook and hit his no-no parts.

So all of them got out of the house, Namjoon carrying one of his grandchildren but carefully. J-hope was carrying the other pup, while Yoongi covered the eyes of Taehyung not letting him see Jungkook on the floor still past out.

If you read at what I typed on my other story "It's over". WHAT DID I DO TO THEM LIKE COME ON DUDE! THEY ARE JUDGING ME ALL BECAUSE I STAN BTS! WELL HERE IS THE THING I DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO THEIR TYPE OF MUSIC! NO, I DON'T! THANKS TO THEM AND OTHER KPOP GROUPS I'M STILL HERE! I WENT THROUGH DEPRESSION A FEW YEARS AGO AND IT WAS HARD TO GET OUT OF IT! I WENT THROUGH THAT ALONE BY MYSELF! THANKS TO THEM I WASN'T ALONE! NOW I'M GOING BACK TO IT WHICH I DON'T WANT TO! BUT THEY ARE MAKING IT DIFFICULT FOR ME! ALL BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND THEIR LANGUAGE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?! MUSIC THEIR IS NO LANGUAGE THAT WILL STOP US TO HEAR IT! THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FAMILY WHO WOULD SUPPORT ME BUT NOOOO! MY TWO BROTHERS ARE SUPER RUDE! I RESPECT THEM AT WHAT THEY LIKE! BUT TO ME THERE IS NO RESPECT! I'M THE OLDER SIBLING! MY LITTLE BROTHER IS EVEN BODY SHAMING ME, I WOULD SAY SOMETHING BACK BUT THEY WON'T STOP! I TOLD MY PARENTS ABOUT IT AND THEY TOLD MY BROTHERS TO NOT DO THAT! BUT OF COURSE, MY BROTHERS DIDN'T LISTEN TO THEM! I DON'T EVEN HAVE MY ROOM TO HAVE SOME PEACE! I'm sorry guys I just want to let out what I was holding on my chest. It's been like this my entire life and I'm being strong, but there are times in which I want to give up, just cry. But I need to be strong for my parents. Please, guys, take care you guys are like my second family💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜