Chapter 5

Still when Taehyung met Yoongi
"W-Wh-What how are Y-YOU my mate?" Taehyung asked. His body was frozen but his heart was beating very fast.

"I know your confused Taehyung but let me explain it to you." Yoongi said with a calm voice.

"H-How do y-you know my name?"

"Aish, Taehyung let me explain first ok."

"Umm...ok?" It came out like a question for Taehyung.

"Ok here is the thing, the moon goddess gave us the wrong mates, I don't know why but she said that we are true mates." Yoongi said to Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi with a weird face.

'Is this guy high or something?' Taehyung thought.

"No I'm not high or lost my mind." Yoongi said rolling his eyes knowing his mate thought he was crazy.

"W-WH-WHAT THE PICKLES HOW DID Y-YOU READ MY MIND?" Taehyung screeched backing away from Yoongi.

"Taehyung I'm not crazy, I'm telling the truth the moon goddess told me she will never lie to us."

Taehyung stop backing away. He thought for a moment the moon goddess would NEVER lie to her children. But how the heck did he got the wrong MATE.

Sure his mate treated him badly. But he still loved him or maybe not.

"How are you my mate?" Taehyung asked raising his eyebrow.

Yoongi thought that his Taehyungie looked cute but he won't admit it.

"I have no idea Taehyung but I do know your fake mate cheated on you."

Taehyung was taken back from what Yoongi said. He put his head down knowing he was telling the truth.

"My fake mate cheated on me too with someone's mate."

"Oh." That's all what Taehyung said. He felt bad for the male he knows how it feels getting cheated.

"Wanna know who he cheated on me?"

Taehyung really didn't want to know who his mate cheated on but the guy was asking him.

"His name is Jeon Jungkook your fake mate."

Taehyung felt like his breath just stop.

"S-So y-y-your mate is P-Park J-Jimin."

Yoongi nodded.

"Yep, he just left me for that Jungkook guy."

Taehyung was angry and frustrated. What kind of world was he living. That's when he thought of something.

"A-Are you going t-to get revenge o-on him by m-me?" Taehyung said with sadness in his voice. His eyes started to water for some reason.

Yoongi felt his omega sad. He walked where Taehyung was standing and hugged him.

Taehyung flinched a little but soon melt on the embrace of his true mate. He felt safe in his arms for some reason.

"No I'm not going to get revenge on him by you, your to innocent also your my beautiful mate I will never hurt you." Yoongi said.

Taehyung nuzzled his face on Yoongi's chest. Tears started to fall. He never felt love or protection from his mate.

When Yoongi pulled back. He cupped Taehyung's face wiping his tears kissing both his cheeks.

Taehyung blushed of what Yoongi did. Yoongi saw Taehyung's blush face and smirked.

"Wait I don't know your name?"

"Well cutie my name is Min Yoongi your true mate forever."

Taehyung felt his heart bumping really fast. 'Wait I'm still confused how the fudge is he my mate, moon goddess what are you doing?' Taehyung thought.

Yoongi chucked at his mate confused face.

"I know your still confused about this but I'm your mate so there is nothing that will change that." Yoongi said leaning his face close to Taehyung.

Taehyung saw what Yoongi was doing he was nervous but excited for some reason maybe that's why it's his mate is about to kiss him.

So Taehyung was leaning too. Their lips were about to touch each other, but a knock interrupted them both.

Yoongi growled lowly. 'Who the fuck interrupted me?' Yoongi thought he was about to kill whoever interrupted him by almost kissing his mate.

Taehyung backed away fast. He was about to kiss Yoongi without thinking. That's when a familiar smell hit him.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi with a shocked face he knew that smell from anywhere.

"Well Taehyung your bitch-ass fake mate is here why don't you hide behind that door that way I can talk to him about something." Yoongi looked at Taehyung with soft eyes.

Taehyung nodded and went to hide behind the door.

"Well let's get started then." Yoongi chucked when he felt fear behind that door.

"Come in."