Chapter 16

Sorry for bad grammar and mistakes

After the encounter with Jimin and Jungkook things went back to normal. Taehyung was mad that Jungkook looked at him as if he single or something.

So he became more clingy to Yoongi, omegas do that when they feel frustrated or not safe. Yoongi didn't mind that his mate was clingy he found it adorable so he pampered him with kisses and cuddles.

What Taehyung forgot was that his heat was getting close...oh no...

The day of the ball

Taehyung was getting ready for the big ball or party. He was just putting on some tiny bit of makeup even though he doesn't need too but he wants to look pretty for his mate.

He was already dressed just needed to wait for Yoongi. His eomma came to see how he would look in the dress boy did Jin almost fainted how majestic he looked.

He was proud to have made this beautiful person. But they had to leave, Namjoon taking pictures of his son to keep memories.

So here he is sitting on the edge of the bed looking in the mirror, his eyeshadow looked perfect for his eyes, some tint of red lipstick, eyeliner, a little blushing over his cheeks. His hair is kinda curly.

His dress fitted perfectly, his curves being in the good places, he does have small breasts.

His thighs thick also the taebooty showing

His thighs thick also the taebooty showing. Taehyung stood up, twirling a little bit. He felt so BEAUTIFUL.

Just as he was going to twirl again Yoongi came in looking...

HANDSOME LIKE TAEHYUNG ALMOST FAINTED.

Taehyung was shocked, Yoongi looked like daddy material. His muscles fitting perfectly in the suit.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung, dang did he wished he could some things to him. He almost reacted down there but calmed himself.

"You look sexy Taehyung," Yoongi said seductively, walking towards Taehyung caging him in his arms. Taehyung blushes, his one arm touching Yoongi's arm.

Yoongi couldn't keep his hands away so he started to go down. His hands-on the curves hip of Taehyung. Boy was he lucky to have this as his.

Yoongi started to kiss Taehyung's neck, sucking on it softly he didn't want to leave hickeys yet. Taehyung brushed his hair with his fingers letting him do want he wants.

But they had to leave or they will be late for the party.

"Yoongi we need to leave for the party or we will be late," Taehyung said patting Yoongi's back.

Yoongi shook his head in the neck of Taehyung, "Forget about the party, let us stay we can do something else~" Yoongi said smirking looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung smacks Yoongi's chest though he was blushing hard. "You pervert let's go please," Taehyung said giving Yoongi his puppy eyes.

Yoongi can't say no to him. "Okay, let's go now." Taehyung jumped a little; he was wearing high heels, Yoongi just chucked giving him a peck on the lips.

"Come on let's go to the limo," Yoongi said still his hands-on Taehyung's hip. "Okay, but can you get my purse from the bed please," Taehyung said pointing his purse on the bed.

Yoongi grabbed his purse then leading him to the entrance. They were exiting their mansion going straight towards the limo.

Yoongi helps Taehyung get in as he was being a gentleman. Taehyung giggled at him, he was so in love with this man.

A few minutes later

Both couple arriving at the party, the place was huge than Yoongi's mansion. They stepped out of the limo, Yoongi helping Taehyung get off. Some people were standing outside, the mouth opens when they saw the power couple.

Yoongi had one arm wrapped around Taehyung's waist. He didn't like how some alphas were looking at his mate so he glared at each one. The alphas looking away scared out of their wits to even make eye contact with the true blood.

They entered the party, getting stared by everyone. Taehyung was getting nervous from the stares. Yoongi sensed that his mate was nervous so he kissed him in the cheek.

Taehyung looked at him knowing he with him so he hugged him by his side not letting go. But 2 people saw them entered. Both mouthed open, eyes almost popping out.

So the party started, people coming towards the cute couple to see the beautiful omega, some of them to make business.

Yoongi giving Taehyung kisses to make him comfortable, he didn't give two shits if people saw that.

But one person didn't like it. He almost crashed his glass that was in his hands. Jimin was talking to a couple congratulating him for being pregnant.

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung he was so sexy in that dress, he breathed heavily since that wet dreamed that he had he couldn't help having more of them.

Was he going crazy, he treated Taehyung like trash didn't even appreciate his love that he had for him.

"What do you think Jungkook?" Jimin asked looking at him. Jungkook came back from his thoughts. He looked at Jimin, " What was it?"

Jimin was getting suspicious, Jungkook is acting weird, " I said we should do a baby shower and invite Yoongi and his mate." Jimin said.

Jungkook gulped boy did he forgot about that. But will Yoongi say yes? Will he finally have a chance to talk with Taehyung, probably not.

"If you want to honey." Jungkook smiled, Jimin nodded," Give Yoongi the invention when you go to work." Jungkook nodded, he looked up to see the couple again but they were not there anymore.

'Where did they went?' Jungkook thought to himself. That's when he smelled a sweet scent, a unmated omega was in heat...

He growled lowly but then the scent disappeared.

"Looks like an omega forgot today was his heat or something?" Jimin said pinching his nose, the scent was strong but it disappeared.

Jungkook nodded again at what he said, "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked Jimin since it could overwhelm him, Jimin said he was fine.

So they continue the party, but who was the person that was in heat?

That be all thank you for reading. Also, don't be mad at me for not choosing the dress y'all guys liked. Also, I might update somewhere this weekend. Ideas for the next chapters are floating in my brain. My brain might explode but it's fine. Take care okay be healthy💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜