Chapter 18

Sorry for bad grammar and mistakes

1 week later

After the heat of Taehyung, Yoongi was so happy that he finally made Taehyung his forever.

He asked Taehyung if this was his first time doing. Taehyung was wearing one of Yoongi's black shirt that fitted him big, he nodded shyly hiding his face between his hands.

Yoongi smiled like an idiot when he heard that, good thing that Jungkook didn't take it.

After that night, the couple became more clingy to each other, Jin later found out that both mates mated each other.

He wanted to kill Yoongi but calmed down for a moment when his son showed him his puppy eyes at him. But the words he later said might shock the alpha and the omega.

"Did you at least used a condom?" Jin asked his hands on his hips.

Taehyung widened his eyes he forgot that he was in so much pleasure. Yoongi looked the other side but later smirked.

At that moment they heard a thud, Namjoon fainted.

"WHAT THE HELL NAMJOONIE?!", Jin yelled running to his husband, grabbing his head gently. "I'm going to be a grandpa this early, Jinnie..." Namjoon said.

Jin looked at him with a 'you serious face' he let go of his husband's head making a big bang on the floor. Looks like Namjoon lost some brain cells there.

A few days later

Taehyung has been feeling unwell. He always missed his mate he even nested one time, collecting the belongings of Yoongi like every single thing that smelled like him.

Yoongi was caught off guard about this when he came home from work, seeing his omega curled up in a ball surrounded by his scent in the bed.

Yoongi smelled the air, Taehyung's scent changed it's not normal. That's when he heard a small heartbeat. His heart stopped for a moment this isn't happening, is it?.

Was Taehyung pregnant with his pups!?

So he woked up Taehyung shaking him lightly. "Baby, wake up I need you to do me a test," Yoongi said gently he wanted to confirm it first before any more conclusion.

Taehyung woke up, getting up from the comfortable bed, he smiled when he saw Yoongi sitting on the edge of the bed.

Yoongi picked him up carefully walking towards the bathroom where there was a test waiting. Yoongi set Taehyung on the edge of the tub, he went to the cabinets looking for the test. Once he found it his heart beat fast.

He looked at Taehyung that was still sleepy, " Tae I want you to take the pregnancy test." Yoongi said kneeling facing Taehyung.

Taehyung woke up really fast shock at what Yoongi said. He saw the pregnancy test in Yoongi's hand, he nodded boy he was nervous.

" I'll wait outside okay?", Yoongi pecked Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung nodded. Yoongi exited the bathroom closing it slowly, that's when he started to freak out inside. What is it negative or positive? Will he be a good father? How is he going to take care of Taehyung?

He breathed slowly, "Calmed down Taehyung needs you." Yoongi told himself. It was night time he sat down on the bed fidgeting with his shirt.

A few minutes passed, why isn't Taehyung coming out? He started to get worried but then heard a click from the bathroom door, Yoongi looked up quickly to see Taehyung looking down on the pregnancy test.

He didn't make eye contact with Yoongi, "What does it say, baby?" Yoongi asked getting up from the bed, walking towards Taehyung. He saw Taehyung with tears in his eyes when he cupped his cheeks.

He looked down, in Taehyung's hand was the pregnancy test saying

POSITIVE

Yoongi had his popping out, he was speechless but was happy he will finally start a family with his lover.

He hugged Taehyung tightly, " You made me happy Taehyung." He said kissing Taehyung on the lips.

Taehyung smiled he has a pup inside his womb. Both couple smiling, giggling, and cuddling in the night knowing that their child will be here in a few months.

So Taehyung told his parents, Jin started to cry he was going to have grandchildren, Namjoon high-fiving Yoongi.

Jin started to give Yoongi a speech telling him to take care of his precious son, Yoongi rolling his eyes he will take care of Taehyung and his unborn child.

But looks like someone won't like the news...

Yoongi was in his office waiting for his best friend to come he was still smiling.

"Woah, what happened to you?" J-hope asked getting creeped out from his best friend, entering his office. He sat down in the chair that was in front of Yoongi's desk.

Yoongi put his serious face back, " Shut up man."

J-hope laughed at his friend, " What happened to make you smile like an idiot?"

Yoongi looked at him the smiled a little, "Taehyung is pregnant with my pup."

J-hope had a shocked face, he jumped on his friend giving him a hug, "CONGRATULATIONS MY BEST FRIEND!"

Yoongi pushed away making him fall landing on his butt. J-hope hissed at the pain but got up patting Yoongi's back. Yoongi smiled, "Never thought you're going to be a dad." J-hope said teasing Yoongi.

Yoongi slapped his hands away from him, "I'm kidding man but congratulations on your pup and mate." J-hope said smiling.

"Thanks, hobi," Yoongi said at his best friend. But what they didn't notice was there was a male heard everything.

Jungkook clenched his fists hard making some blood come out. This wasn't happening no this is not happening.

He was going to ask Yoongi if he could come to the baby shower but looks like he heard something else.

"It's not true..." Jungkook told himself. He walked away from the office, he needs to plan something quickly.

"Don't worry Taehyung I'll make you mine and you're going to carry my pups soon," Jungkook said with an evil smile.
He walked away with a dark aroma.

Okay, now I'm scared of my story. Surprise another update since I had nothing to do. I feel like this update is boring. I'm probably going to update again I don't know since I'm having some personal problems in my life. It isn't that serious, so don't worry. Take care guys byeeeeeeee💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜