Chapter 13

Surprise! Like I promised also HAPPY HALLOWEEN or whatever (not trying to be rude I'm just having a stressful day). Anyway sorry for bad grammar and mistakes.

There standing was... Jungkook. He was fidgeting with his sleeve of his suit. To nervous to look up and see the cold icy glare. I mean he LITERALLY had s#x with his BOSSE'S EX MATE AND MADE HIM PREGNANT!

Yoongi looked at Jungkook with a cold glare. He loved it when he was trembling just from his stare. He smirked knowing he can make any alpha submit to him.

"Yes Jungkook, what do you need?" Yoongi asked folding his arms, crossing his arms he kinda was flexing to show the male how intimidating he is.

Jungkook gulped his nervouses.

"T-T-Th-There will b-be a ball being held in f-f-five days." Jungkook said taking the courge to see his boss in the eyes.

Yoongi only looked at him with boring eyes.

"Shouldn't my secretary tell me that? And not you." Yoongi said raising his eyebrow.

'Shit!' Jungkook thought, why the fudge did he came here to tell him?!

Jungkook was standing there awkwardly looks like he was caught off.

"Well-" Yoongi was about to tell him off until his phone started to ring.

He grabbed his phone from his desk.

He checked who it was that's when he smiled. Smirking, looking at Jungkook for a second then answering his phone.

Jungkook saw how he smirked looking at him. He was confused, why?

"Yes my baby Taehyungie?" Yoongi said with a loving voice. His mate called him doing work and it makes him feel special.

Jungkook eyes wided it was his mate well EX mate now. Back before Taehyung would call him during work but would ignore his calls.

"I miss you Yoongi." Taehyung whined from the other line. Yoongi just chucked it was only been a few minutes since he left.

"Baby, it only been a few minutes since I left." Yoongi said looking straight at Jungkook.

"I knowwww but I miss your cuddles." Taehyung whined he was laying down in the sofa while the tv was playing.

"Me too baby, I'll be home soon." Yoongi said.

"Okay I'll be waiting for you." Taehyung giggled through the phone.

"Okay why don't you give me a kiss through the phone?" Yoongi said looking amused seeing Jungkook shuffle.

"Okay*kiss*." Taehyung kissed the phone.

Yoongi smiled.

"Thank you baby, that gives me energy to work faster." Yoongi heard the giggled of his mate.

Even Jungkook heard the angelic giggle oh it sounded cute.

"Okay I'll see you at home baby, bye." Yoongi said even though he didn't want to end the call but some male was here.

"Okay, I'll be waiting, bye."

Both hanged up. Yoongi put his phone down smiling fondly but his face turned back to serious.

"Oh! Your still here, I thought you would leave once I picked up my phone?" Yoongi said sitting up straight.

Jungkook licked his lips dang he is going to be killed.

"Y-Y-es sir, I'll b-be taking my leave." Jungkook stuttered, bowing his head.

But before Jungkook would turn the knob Yoongi voice interrupted him.

"I'll be at the ball with my beautiful mate." Yoongi said sympathizing the words.

Jungkook nodded getting out from the office feeling the dark aroma surrounding him.

Yoongi just laughed at the patheticness of the said alpha. He will make Jungkook and that shrimp regret what they did to his mate.

At Jungkook's office

Jungkook slammed the door hard. He was breathing hard grabbing his hair.

"FUCK!" Jungkook yelled throwing down papers everywhere.

"HOW DARE HE CALLING HIM HIS! HE WAS MINE BEFORE HIM!" Jungkook said breathing heavy. He staring outside.

What is going on with him? Doesn't he have Jimin as his mate?

That's when he bursted laughing, how stupid he is.

"What the fuck am I saying." Jungkook muttered to himself, running his fingers through his hair.

He sighed for a moment.

"Let's see how this is going to end then." Jungkook said.

But what he didn't know was that a person was seeing him from his door. He followed Jungkook when he stormed off from Yoongi's office.

"I should tell Yoongi." The male said walking away quickly towards his friend's office.

Who is the person that was stalking Jungkook? What's going on with Jungkook?

Thank you for reading. Also, the next chapter might be smut I don't know. I'm giving you a WARNING ok so be ready. Byeeeeeee💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜