Chapter 11

Before Namjin arrive in the mansion of Yoongi.

Yoongi and Taehyung were cuddling in the couch while watching a movie in the TV. They were at the living room feeling comfortable together.

Taehyung sniffed Yoongi's scent smelling, mint and some man perfume with it. He sighed feeling safe in his mate's arms.

Yoongi was staring at Taehyung with so much love in his eyes. Oh, how he wished that he met Taehyung before rather than Jimin.

But, it's fine now he finally has his mate with him. Yoongi started to kiss Taehyung's face. Taehyung giggled when Yoongi was peppering him with his kisses.

Yoongi stopped, he looked at Taehyung's doe eyes looking back at him. How he was lucky that he finally have the mate he wanted.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi with love too he was staring at his cat eyes. Yoongi eyes were pretty.

"You look beautiful my cute *kiss* adorable *kiss* mate." Yoongi said kissing his face with affection. Taehyung smiled, he was feeling love from his mate.

They both looked at each other, faces getting closer the gap almost closing. But, someone knock on the door. Interrupting their lovely moment.

Yoongi groaned, who dared to interrupt the moment he was finally going to kiss his mate.

"Wait here Tae, I'm going to check who it is." Yoongi said getting up from the couch leaving the warmth he felt. He pecked Taehyung's forehead.

Yoongi opened the door to see two males standing there. One looked mad and confused while the other tried to calm the male.

"Can I help you?" Yoongi asked raising his eyebrows.

"Where is our son?" The first male said ready to attack Yoongi.

Taehyung heard that familiar voice, that's when it hit him. He FREAKING FORGOT ABOUT HIS PARENTS.

'Oh no!' Taehyung thought standing up quickly. He ran to the door.

"Eomma, appa what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked getting nervous.

"Taehyung, we were looking for you. We need you well actually both of you to give us an explanation what is going on?!" The male asked well kind yelled.

"Ok eomma, please come in." Taehyung said getting out of the way to let his parents in.

Right now

The living room was silenced. Taehyung was playing with his fingers. How was he going to explain to his parents about this?!

"Taehyung are you going to explain to us?" The male said.

"Jinnie calm down, he will explain it to is." The father of Taehyung said with a calming voice.

"I'm sorry young man, please forgive us for barging in your house well kinda." The male said with a dimple smile.

"No it's fine sir ummm...?" Yoongi said he really didn't looked up on his mate's parents.

"Ah, my name is Kim Namjoon this is my wife Kim Seokjin we are the parents of Taehyung." Namjoon said introducing him and Jin.

"Aaand...who are you?" Jin said looking straight at Yoongi with piercing eyes.

"My name is Min Yoongi I'm the mate of your son." Yoongi said getting up from the sofa bowing his head then sitting back down. Taehyung by his side.

Namjoon and Jin looked at each other for a moment then back at the couple that were in front of them.

"I'll explain eomma, I'm too am confused." Taehyung said.

So Taehyung explained everything to his parents where Jungkook cheated how he met Yoongi, he detailed everything.

Jin was about to run out the door to beat up Jungkook again. How dare he slap his precious son! Namjoon held his arm calming him down.

Jin sighed he was still kinda confused but he kinda got it. Namjoon was impressed this never happened when the moon goddess confused the mates.

"Ok Taehyung we got it but why didn't you called us we were worried for you." Jin said with worry in his voice, getting up going to his son. Hugging him.

"I'm sorry momma, I forgot to call you." Taehyung said cuddling with his mom.

Jin was patting Taehyung's head softly.
He looked at Yoongi seeing how he was staring at his son with loving eyes.

Jin looked at Namjoon both locked eyes for a sec, knowing that they can trust Yoongi with theirr son.

"Okay, look here Min if you dare or hurt my baby I will come to you and murder you." Jin said with scary voice.

Yoongi looked at Jin he wasn't offended with the threat.

"Honey don't threat him, he is not like him." Namjoon said walking towards his family.

"I will never hurt your precious son he is my mate I will treat him like a princess." Yoongi said with determination in his voice looking straight at the couple.

Taehyung blushed, he let go of his eomma scooting close to his mate. Yoongi wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"Very good then." Namjoon said nodding his head, approving him.

Jin smiled, his son finally has the mate he has dreamed of.

They stayed there until the sun was going down.

Jin and Namjoon were getting ready to leave, they were standing in the door.

"Take care of yourself tae call us every single day, ok?" Jin said putting his hands on Taehyung's shoulders.

"I will eomma, I promise." Taehyung said smiling his boxy smile.

"Oh, I'm not ready to let you go." Jin said getting emotional.

"Please honey he will be fine he is in good hands. Taehyung call us or your mom will come over here and break the door." Namjoon said looking at his son even though he is holding it in to not cry.

"I will appa." Taehyung said he is exhausted of his parents overprotective of him.

The three hugged, Jin kissing Taehyung's cheek and Namjoon too. Both waving goodbye to the couple. Yoongi was standing behind Taehyung.

They saw how they got in car and leaving.

"I didn't expect this." Yoongi said back hugging Taehyung.

"Me neither." Taehyung said back.

"Come on let's go inside it's getting dark." Yoongi said dragging Taehyung inside to get ready for bed.

Looks like everything is going well to this couple but will it go down?

Thank you for reading. See you in the next update sorry for the bad grammar and mistakes. Byeeeeee.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜