Four

That familiar word brings back memories.

"A bet.." she told you.

"Huh?!" Y/n scoffed.

"That's why he came behind you."

"Minah..You're my best friend. I know you don't like him....But we are in love. You can't accuse him like that...."

"You think I'm lying..."

"I...I'm not saying you are lying. It's just that....I-"

"You trust him more...." she smiled weakly at Y/n.

"I do and I trust you too..." Y/n argued.

"No you don't. " She yelled.

"Why are you yelling at me?" Y/n yelled back.

"You don't deserve this.....That's why."Minah shot back.

"This is my life. My decisions. If I get hurt it's because I'm a fool." you let back.

"Y/n. I can't be okay. You are like my sister. I can't watch you be played at." she yelled at her grabbing Y/n's shoulders.

Without notice. The yelling and the constant shuffling around had brought the seven boys downstairs.

"He cares for me Minah. He isn't playing with me." Y/n said without noticing her boyfriend and his friends gathered in the living room now.

"You were right. I shouldn't have judged them, they were just so egoistic because they had their own stories. Once I understood them. I started to like them. I really did Y/n...." she pleaded looking at Y/n.

"I love you so much Y/n. You are the only thing I've got to say to family. And I don't want you to lose you too."

Looking at her Y/n's eyes saddened as much she wanted to hold her friend, she couldn't. She didn't want anyone to accuse Jungkook for who he had been.

While Jungkook and his friends gulped hard.

Fear.

Shame.

Guilt.

"He..." she spat pointing at Jungkook, "Is using you. Y/n. You are a bet for him to receive Jimin's sports car. And you don't want to believe me? You believe him? It almost makes me feel if you were okay with it."