Five

The bell chimed indicating someone had walked in.

The blond guy turned towards the door sighing as he saw her.

Paler.

Weaker.

"Y/n..."

"Just the usual," she mumbled placing 300 won in front of him and walking away to her usual spot.

She leaned her head on the glass frame, listening to the water drops splashing on the pane. The coldness calming her infuriating head.

"I wish I could turn back time...I wish I never met you," she mumbled.

Weeks had passed from her last meeting with Jungkook. And he had already given up hope.

She had watched them for so long as they had begun to move on. Yet the rumors and judgments made on her didn't stop.

She was happy that he moved on.

Yet a part of her felt weak and sad without him.

This made her hate herself for not being able to move on in her life.

The memories from yesterday haunt her.

The girl with brown eyes captivated everyone in the hall. The red dress hugged her curves perfectly. Her movements were hawked by everyone in the room. She had walked so gracefully towards him and hugged him causing a pang in her chest.

The vision blurred then and it also did now as she remembered him hugging her back. The same way in which they had done it countless times.

But she couldn't do anything. She did not feel jealous of the fact that the other girl had caught the attention of everyone. But happy for him. Happy for them.

Y/n never saw the affection between her parents. After her parent's divorce, she always saw herself as an object. To pass around every month and vacation from one family to another. No matter how much her parents did love her. She only saw herself as a burden and a mistake.

A mistake that could have been avoided so they could move on in their lives. After that incident itself, she had lost herself, the hope, and also the positivity she had. No matter how much she tried he couldn't take away that feeling of her chest.

So in her perspective, she saw only the agony they had been through along with her. So she was happy to see them smile.

As the night drew in she moved away from the crowd that seemed to suffocate her. Her movements unknowingly caught some attention.

Her steady steps towards the balcony made her seem as if she was drowned in the early silver waters. The moonlight sparling her hazel eyes and her white gown swaying with the calm chilly wind that drove in through the open windows.