Eight

Smirking Jimin looked at him.

"That's all you got?"

The words went unheard he moved forward punching the blond-haired man in anger. Jay stumbled back and hit on the couch. Touching his jaw he smiled.

"You don't hit badly for your size." he smiled mockingly.

Jimin looked at him sharply before throwing himself towards the elder.

"You f*cking asshole."

Both of them fell on the floor with Jay at the bottom and Jimin holding his neck tightly.

"Do something," Jin yelled at Yoongi beside him.

To be replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

"You (censored) bastard," Jimin said looking at his brother's face.

"Jungkook-"

Manly arms grabbed Jimin's waist trying to take him off Jay and to stop him from murdering Jay. But Jimin reacted negatively and punched Jungkook on his abdomen with his elbow. This gave a chance for Jay to tackle Jimin and throw continuous punches at him.

"You f*cking bastard..." he said holding Jimin by his shirt. "You never learn. You never listen. I would have cut off you (censored) and made you (only for above 21). It was because of Y/n I left you unharmed. Mind my words you piece of shit. If Y/n tries anything..." Jimin looked at him wide-eyed as Jay's eyes teared. He grabbed Jimin by his shirt and pulled him closer.

"...I'll kill you myself."

The boys gasped.

They never went this far.

It always had a stop and today it went too far.

Pushing Jimin away Jay stood and walked towards Jungkook who was on the floor beside him.

"Just because that nutcase gives you stupid ideas will you follow it? Huh?!" he yelled at him.

"Jay-" Namjoon started.

"Shut up Hyung," Jay said.

His wrath clearly shown in his eyes.

"You are matured than these three. I can't believe you agreed with him. I expected more from the elders in this family. Did you call yourselves family? Is this what a family does. Provoke one another with stupid ideas to end up hurting all the others?"

"Jay." Yoongi shouted."Stop. You are going over the limit-"