Ten

The next few weeks, she spent her days coping inside her old home. The house which held most of her happy memories. The place she grew up until her parents divorced.

She spent two weeks crying over the betrayal and naiveness she experienced. 

14 days of crying her heart out over her mistakes. Letting her insecurities get the best of her.

She had lost herself. Claimed herself naive for opening up to him.

There was nothing she regretted other than falling for him.

She had planned to run away.

Away from him. 

She spent days on the bed, trying to come up with reasons to move on and to forgive.

And it brought her back to point one.

Again and again.

She stood in front of the mirror. Her heart was aching. Her head was a mess.

She knew one glimpse of him was enough for her to change her mind. Because that was the effect he had on her.

She wiped the tears off her cheeks. And breathed out firmly setting up her mind.

Life is a matter of choices. And every choice made by you is what makes you: You.

Each choice made has its own perks. It's either to regret or to be satisfied. There's no way you could escape the consequences of the choices you make. Whether you like them or not.