Seven

Trigger Warning

Mature Language ahead.

The continuous banging on the door had shaken the seven boys from their sleep.

Yoongi was the first to wake up.

"WHO THE F*CK KNOCKS SO LOUD AT THIS HOUR. I SWEAR TO GOD, I'M GONNA GET HOLD OF THAT (censored) AND CHOP OF (not for anyone below the age twenty 21)."

"Taehyung!!!"Jimin yelled.

Sighing the sleepy Taehyung made his way towards the door. Stumbling upon the couch as he switched on the lights and moved towards the front door.

"Coming. Coming," he yelled frustratedly on his way.

"What the he- Jay Hyung?" Taehyung gasped as the door opened to reveal a very fumed-up Jay.

Gulping Taehyung moved away. Giving him space to walk in.

"Who made up the plan?" he said grabbing Taehyung's collar once the door closed.

"P-Plan?"

"Are you deaf Kim Taehyung?"

"N-No.."

"Who made the girl act?" he asked pressing Taehyung on the door.

"I-I don't-"

"You don't know? Tae-" Jay sighed and moved away from him.

"Tell me Tae." his voice calmer now. "Who was it?"

Taehyung looked at him then at the ground reluctantly. Jay sighed instantly knowing the answer.

"Park F*ucking Jimin. Get the f*ck down before I come up there and (censored) your (censored)" he shouted making Taehyung lean against the door with his eyes wide and breath fastening.

The familiarity of the voice made all the boys come down instantly.

Jimin's brows furrowed as he questioned him.

"What the f*ck are you doing here?"

"Midget. Midget. Is that the way you greet your brother?" Jay laughed humorlessly.

"Step," Jimin said. Words like ice.

"Stepbrother," he said walking infront of him. " Get the f*uck out."

Before he could say anything else. He stumbled back with a stinging pain in his jaw. His fingers touched the bloody corner of his mouth.

"That was for Y/n," Jay whispered.