15 [Rewritten]

The moon shone brightly as the bitter wind blew through night time London. "After him!" Shouted a man to the other men that was following him. They had been chasing the man in front of them through the streets of London.

The man stopped at the edge of the bridge, looking below at the River Thames. "This is my ring, now," giggled the man, watching as the ring was lit up by the moon.

"No, I don't think so," told a man that was hidden in the shadows. "You don't deserve that ring," continued the man, walking closer to the other man that held the ring.

"What?" Exclaimed the man, holding the ring. Who was this man telling him that he didn't deserve the ring?

"The hope piece is in search of a worthy master and you don't fit that description," said the orange haired man. His hand shifted, controlling the strings that were attached to them, and forcing the other man to leap of the bridge into the River Thames.

"Help!" Screamed the falling man as he fell into the icy depths of the River Thames. The orange haired man, walked away from the scene as the other men rushed towards the edge of the bridge.

*****

The next day Ciel and Sebastian journeyed to the stalls that were located on top of the frozen River Thames. They were strolling among the stalls. "10 percent off when you buy 2 or more!" Exclaimed a stall owner, trying to get more customers.

"Ladies and Gentleman gather around," told the fair owner. "The Frost Fair hasn't hasn't happened in almost 80 years."

"Impressive, young Master," commented Sebastian, giving a smile and glancing down at Ciel.

"I suppose, it hasn't been held for many decades until now," informed Ciel, taking in more of the festival. Meanwhile. Elizabeth was also at the fair, with her caretaker Paula. They were looking for a birthday gift for Ciel.

"We really shouldn't be here, my Lady. Your parents are most likely going to be upset," told Paula, walking besides Elizabeth as they looked through the stalls.

"But the others shops had nothing," whined Elizabeth. She wanted to get something special for Ciel. "And besides they won't mind," add Elizabeth, thinking about her parents.

"I noticed that you've been looking for something specific," said Paula.

"Yes, I'm looking for a gift for Ciel's birthday and I can't find anything!" complained Elizabeth.  "I need to find the perfect present, it must be perfect."

"That's adorable, I pledge that I will help in anyway that I can," cooed Paula, looking at her young charge.

"Thank you Paula," said Elizabeth.

*****

"I've got deals that would blow even Jack Frost away!" Shouted a salesman, behind him was a wooden Noah's ark. This gained the interest of Ciel and Sebastian.

"Those goods are not that great when compared to Phantomhive's. Look at the ark it's clearly a fake," told Ciel, pointing out the forgery.

"Is that..." spoke a Scotland Yard inspector, standing near the Phantomhive pair.

"Well, if it isn't a Scotland Yard inspector that has time to spend at the fair. London must be very peaceful," said Ciel with a frown, raising an eyebrow and daring the the inspector.

"It's not, I'm on duty right now," explained the Scotland Yard inspector.

"Oh. well I'll leave you be," replied Ciel as he started to walk away from the inspector with Sebastian.