12

Grell POV

It had been four days since that incident, I had made sure that Madam Red was okay, of course she's my BFF after all. She's was know more focused on raising Arthur than killing prostitutes. I was catching up on my paperwork, the paperwork that William didn't do. Speaking of my dear friend, he gave me another assignment to do from the higher ups.

A Henry Barrymore was set to die tomorrow, along with some other people in that area. Houndsworth is the village that I need go to. That name is familiar to me, ah know use pounding over it, it'll just give me a head ache. Its not like Sebastian and Ciel will be there.

Anyone's POV

Houndsworth Village

"Holiday, holiday, we're going on a holiday!" chanted the Phantomhive servants, apart from Sebastian who kept his face neutral.

"Who knew that the master could be this kind!" Bart exclaimed

"Do you her how happy they are, their very grateful to you such a kind young master." Sebastian commented

"I couldn't leave them at the mansion, they would have probably burnt it down or something." Ciel told Sebastian

"We've arrived" Sebastian stated at the empty land

"WHAT?!" shouted the servants

"I forgot to tell yous that the resort that the queen has instructed to be made, isn't built yet."

"Yes, master" the servants disappointedly said

Timeskip

Barrymore Castle

The group made their way to the manor by carriage, they were met by a light blue haired maid.

"I presume that this is the earl of Phantomhive?" the made asked, looking at Ciels direction.

"Yes" Sebastian answered for him.

"Welcome to Barrymore Castle, my master awaits your arrival." she gave a bow

Finny was love struck at the maid.

The maid, who's name was Angela led Ciel and Sebastian to her master. They looked around at the hunting torphies while Angela was whipped by her master.

"Who the hell is this chihuahua,I told you to bring me the queens guard dog." the man said

"Chihuahua?" Sebastian looked at Ciel with a small smirk.

"Cant you do anything right?" the man kept on whipping her.

"Move Sebastian" commanded Ciel

Sebastian did as told and grabbed the mans arm to stop him from whipping Angela.

"What are you doing, you filthy Doberman? someone should train you better, let me go right now!" the man exclaimed in anger

"He's acting on my orders"

"Who are you?"

"From the sound of it, you have already received the letter I sent. My name is Ciel, the Earl of Phantomhive." Ciel introduce, sitting down on one of the many chairs.

"You mean to tell me that a toy poodle like you is the queens embassy?"

"You don't like small breeds, Lord Henry, now that's hardly fair. Now shall we get down to business?" Ciel gave a cocky smirk

Timeskip

"There is nothing to discuss, I'm not going to sell Barrymore castle, not even to the queen." Lord Henry dropped the papers on the table.