8

A/N: Short Chapter

Anyone's POV

Grell went with Madam Red to the Phantomhive estate. The plan was for Grell to act as her personal butler.

Grell was on the carriage, commanding the horses to go at a steady pace as he didn't want Madam Red to fall off her seat, around 1 hour later they arrived.

He stopped the carriage then went to the door to help Madam Red out.

"Your such a gentleman Grell" She giggled

"Of course my Lady, what kind of butler would I be, If I couldn't do this simple thing." Grell mimicked like Sebastian.

"Shall we begin"

"Of course"

They didn't bring Arthur along because they didn't want to chance his safety, especially with this type of crowed.

Inside Phantomhive Manor

Sebastian was pouring some tea for everyone.

"Smells lovely tea can be excellent when made well." Lau praised while sniffing the tea in his hand.

Grell was playing his part by going gaga at Sebastian's display.

"Grell"

"Yes, my Lady" He flinched at her demanding voice.

"Learn something from Sebastian. Just look at him, this physique, he should quit this job and work for me." Madam Red said, while stroking Sebastian's ass, it was very amusing to Grell, he almost laughed but he had to say in character.

Ciel coughed lightly to get the women's attention.

"Madam Red"

"Sorry, its just my doctors habit."

"So do you believe the drug trafficker was one of your guests today?" Lau asked, stood up and walked over to Ciel.

"Ciel shouldn't you leave the rat to the other rat. Rats are best dealt by other rats."

"I am, but a tamed guinea pig" Lau said while petting the Lord hair.

Madam Red rushed over and sole him from the other mans arms.

"Keep your paws off my darling nephew!"

They started to fight and argue like a cat and dog. Ciel had enough and left, going to his study,

"Master?" Sebastian went after him.

30 Minutes Later

*Crash*

The servants, Lau, Madam Red and Grell rushed to the commotion.

"What is going on here?"

"Nothing is wrong, I can sure you that everyone, I have business to attend to."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now bard clean up this mess."

Ran-Mao, Lau and Madam Red left the estate in a carriage driven by Grell. He would have liked to watch the fight but there would be a high chance of discovery.