EIGHTEEN-18

3rd POV

Everyone in the gym looked puzzled about whats happening they looked at Lev.

Bokuto walked up to Lev and asked him whats happening.

Lev told him everything from him recording what Marie said to Hinata up to whats heppening now.

Tendou, Akaashi,Lev and Bokuto ran to RK's dorm hurriedly.

When they arrived there what they saw made them shiver.

It was Hinata, their Hinata holding out a black dagger and pointing it to a mannequin.

When they looked at how the mannequins face this made them more scared, it has Marie's picture.

It was a mess inside the dorm but no one is stopping him.

"I will fucking kill her I will make her regret ever coming out of her mom's womb I will rip her into shreds slowly!" Hinata shouted as he aim a dagger to the mannequin with Marie's photo.

He aimed another one while his team mates just keeps cheering and giving him more daggers.

Kenma and the others are now full of tears. They never thought that Hinatas hatered towards Marie was this much.

What made the other team shock was Hinatas red glowing eyes there is a dark red and mix of dark violet aura surrounding him.

Suddenly Raizel stepped beside Hinata and hugged him.

This made Hinata losen his grip on the dagger he gave in to the hug and cried loudly.

His cries made everyone worry.

"What d-did I ever do to deserve this?! W-was I a bad son to you dad? Did I do something to receive this treatment?!" Hinata sobbed in his dads arms.

"W-will I ever comeback to normal? Am I a monster did I hurt someone Am I a bad Noblesse?" Hinata wont stop rambling.

Kenma walked over to him he looked at Rai for permission which was granted he hugged Hinata and rubbed his back gently.

"Sho bub im here were here please dont beat you self up this was never your fault ok, your not a monster bub your an angel that God sent to us your the sun that lights up our dark world you will get through this please calm down." Kenma said truthfully which made Asahi smile and the others sob.

Bokuto sobbed beside Akaashi who is now also crying with Tendou and Lev.

Hinata stood up and hugged Kenma tightly after that he walked to Frankenstein who is smiling softly as he opened his arms.

"Your are a blessing and the most beautiful thing that happened to me and your dad your a blessing to Lukedonia as the next Lord we love you and care for you deeply."

"Hin I may never show how much I love you but your the best thing that happened to us you are my beautiful baby boy, sunshine I love you." Raizel said as he walked up to hug the people he loves.

Everyone in the team joined and slowly Hinata is back to his normal and cold self.

He looked at the other teams and teleported inside His dads car to cool his mind.