CHAPTER-34

3rd POV

As Hinata's Parents walk up to them everyone was just waiting for Frankenstein to blow up and immediately kill Marie.

But instead it was Raizel who walked up to Marie. "How dare you slap my son like that!" His powerful voice boomed inside the closed volleyball gym.

Marie looked at him scared but she suddenly, change her reaction into a irritated one. "Teach your child manner's he need to learn them, locking someone up and placing a seal on them is disrespectful to the Vampire community." Marie flashed her fangs at Raizel which made Frankenstein growl behind Gon and Killua.

"Oh did I hurt your feeling's Franken, I'm sorry I was just spitting facts." Marie laughed loudly.

Fraken suddenly walked up front.  "Everyone get the fuck out of this gym before I fucking make you."

Raizel controlled everyone's mind including Hinata to make them walk out of the gym. "Walked out of the gym and go to the nearest mall". He commands as they watched everyone walk out of the gym completely.

Marie looked at them both, she looked at Raizel who is now walking out of the gym he looked back and winked as he closed the door.

" Now that all of them are safe, I'm going to take care of you!" Fraken said.

(I'm gonna upload the video where he and Marie are fighting because I'm to lazy to write it down please imagine that they are fighting inside a volleyball gym.)

(Please don't mind the first 1 minute lol im sorry😭)

Please follow AzelSaskia and Support her,she is going to write a story based on her experience and I wanted to help her gain more followers. Thank you in advance for following her I love you guys