TWENTY-20

3rd POV

Marie can feel someone looking at her but she shrugged it off.

A while later Frankenstein walked inside the gym he looked at the guy beside Hinata and called him.

"Hisoka long time no see hows your life?" Frankenstein asked smirking.

"It's ok but im only here for revenge so get on with it and call your husband." Hisoka said as he looked at Hinata and Marie.

"Well come with me his waiting for you and so is Yuusuke." Frankenstein said as he walked out.

"Hahaha, that kid of yours has a lot of guts,dont worry ill just help thus tangerine after all he is my baby sunshine." Hisoka walked out the gym.

Hinata looked at him walking out and smiled.

"Oh Marie you dont know how big of a surprise we planned tsk." Hinat thought as he got inside the court and they played againts Date Tech.

Of course RK team won because everyone in Date Tech was conflicted whether they will talk to Hinata or not.

They shaked hands and Aone looked at Hinata reached his hand out but was not seen by Hinata, or more like ignored by the sunshine.

(HISOKA AND RAIKEIN CONVO)

"Just let me kill her Frankenstein I know how to-" Hisoka whispered lightly.

"Not now Hisoka Hinata still want to see her reaction once she receives her gift." Frankenstien said as he gave Hisoka a black phone.

"This phone contains the video of Marie talk to Hinata before he commited suicide, I want you to take some of tue videos scene and give it to her." Raizel said.

"You mean i will slowly make her regret hurting my sunshine then I would be really pleased to do so." Hisoka smiled.

"Well ill go I have to cut this out and move it to my hardrive." Hisoka walked away and before that he threw a card at Frankenstein.

It was a joker card again but this time is has Marie's face.

Frankenstein crushed the picture and walked with Raizel inside the gym.

"Tsk i'll fucking kill her for touching my child!" Frankenstein thought and smirked.

"Baby don't plan a murder while linking your mind with mine."Raizel smiled and kissed Frankenstiens forehead.

"Im sorry master I got carried away I maybe calm when I face her but sometimes I just really want to kill her."

"Your not the only one how much more hate I do I have she messed with my baby sunshine." Raizel walked i side the gym to play volleyball over Nekoma.